PDA

View Full Version : Only 5 levels?

ofay
02-07-2012, 10:22 PM
Looking at the cheevos and there is one for winning on each map but only 5 levels listed. 8/ that's kind of a bummer, it got boring playing the same two maps in the beta, hopefully 5 will stay fresh. Don't really wanna pay 15$ now then 5$ later for a few more levels, maybe they'll be free 8)

3sixty
02-07-2012, 10:56 PM
There's a free one coming out in March:

http://www.gothamcityimpostors.com/forums/showthread.php/3868-The-next-chapter-of-Impostors-yours-for-free!

ofay
02-07-2012, 11:19 PM
Fawk yes!!!

kyboy
02-08-2012, 03:52 AM
sweet! free maps.. ill take it lol.. downloading the game right now!

SlySi1976
02-08-2012, 02:38 PM
Great game, really enjoying it. I just hope they add more maps quick, 1000 ranks but only 5 maps could get boring quick. Id happily pay for more maps if the price is right

kyboy
02-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Great game, really enjoying it. I just hope they add more maps quick, 1000 ranks but only 5 maps could get boring quick. Id happily pay for more maps if the price is right

same here.. but if we can get em free, then im not arguing lol..

upindat
02-08-2012, 06:24 PM
Is this any good?? wanting to buy this today.

ofay
02-08-2012, 06:58 PM
Is this any good?? wanting to buy this today.
Beta was awesome, dl'd it this morning waiting to get off work to play

DandySNF
02-08-2012, 07:33 PM
Yeah the game is really worth the 1200 points, best arcade game I've played in a long while.

donlowc06
02-08-2012, 08:44 PM
Obviously I don't want to judge the game based off playing the beta since well it being a beta. But how is the matchmaking and lag? Is it running a lot smoother now?

bob101910
02-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Obviously I don't want to judge the game based off playing the beta since well it being a beta. But how is the matchmaking and lag? Is it running a lot smoother now?

Feels the same to me. Depends who the host is

DROGTURIST
02-09-2012, 11:57 AM
Obviously I don't want to judge the game based off playing the beta since well it being a beta. But how is the matchmaking and lag? Is it running a lot smoother now?I didn't play the beta, but I'd label this game fairly laggy. There's a definite problem with that one guy lagging like fucking crazy and destroying you every time he appears, and "that guy" seems to be in every match you play.

I also think it's retardedly balanced. There's too many health/damage buffs to unlock, so levelled players will just stomp all over beginners, which is something I thought FPS games knew to get rid of like 10 years ago... Also, there's a massive, broken imbalance with how much damage it takes to kill and how absurly slow reloads are. You pretty much have to reload after every single kill, but if there's another enemy anywhere in the vicinity, you're dead. Kinda tiresome...

kyboy
02-09-2012, 01:21 PM
I didn't play the beta, but I'd label this game fairly laggy. There's a definite problem with that one guy lagging like fucking crazy and destroying you every time he appears, and "that guy" seems to be in every match you play.

I also think it's retardedly balanced. There's too many health/damage buffs to unlock, so levelled players will just stomp all over beginners, which is something I thought FPS games knew to get rid of like 10 years ago... Also, there's a massive, broken imbalance with how much damage it takes to kill and how absurly slow reloads are. You pretty much have to reload after every single kill, but if there's another enemy anywhere in the vicinity, you're dead. Kinda tiresome...

use the shredder with extended mags.. thats what i use.. u get 90 in the clip with another 180... i cant kill 3 enemies with one clip with out reloading..