PDA

View Full Version : Dumb question about Sagecraft.

DragonusDarque
02-08-2012, 06:59 AM
Where can I do it?
I am still early in the game (in Gorhart village), but can't find where to go for it. I have tons of shards to make gems and I already have a gem to put into a shield, but no idea where I am supposed to make them at.
I thought it would be the Monastery, as that was the last building I hadn't entered, but I was just in there and found nothing.
Is it something that comes later, or did I miss something?
Again, I know this is a dumb question, but it's been one of those :uzi::drunk days.

Phantomsiren
02-08-2012, 07:14 AM
The first Sagecraft Alter I found was located at "St. Hadwyn's Mission." It is northeast of Gorhart. If you go to the next section of the map (going east), it would be in the northwest corner all the way at the top. I hope that helps.

DragonusDarque
02-08-2012, 07:20 AM
I think I know what you mean. I am actually heading in that direction while going after Medgar. He is on that path leading Northeast out of the Gorhart area. If I am understanding, I just need to keep going on that path until I get to the new area, then go to the northwest?
If so, seems like quite a distance. I might just wait until I progress there through questing, otherwise I might wander into a "tough" area. :P

TheDeceiver35
02-08-2012, 07:44 AM
I found one in the monastery basement in the first village.

silentdante
02-08-2012, 08:07 AM
in gorhart in the monestery area you can open up after a quest, go into the furthest right of the 3 enterable buildings in that area. then take a left once inside, down the stairs and BLAMO you can sagecraft you little heart out, have fun!

DragonusDarque
02-08-2012, 08:30 AM
Thanks, Deceiver and Dante. Don't know how I missed that. I went down there for a quest, too, and literally walked right past it. As I said, it has been a :uzi::drunk kinda day!

Hansathan
02-08-2012, 11:23 AM
I found one in the monastery basement in the first village.

Right, thats the one I've been using. It took me forever to figure out you needed to be at a Sagecraft table just to even socket gems! Btw, once you get to Didenhall(sp?) there is a really handy building that has all the crafting areas in one place.