PDA

View Full Version : help

wuki 7
02-09-2012, 08:28 PM
For the life of me I can't do sniper or special forces, please can someone help me on how to do them. Also can't to the 4 lasers in architect mode.

Help

TNTJudbud
02-10-2012, 12:32 AM
For the life of me I can't do sniper or special forces, please can someone help me on how to do them. Also can't to the 4 lasers in architect mode.

Help
Wuki did you buy the slow motion mod yet It's what you need to get those easier as for the 4 lasers use the slow motion mod & 1 normal gun & 1 laser then each time you get to upgrade get a laser, that was the easiest way.. put the laser, gun, left of the base & right side do laser, laser

The key though is having the slow motion mod though..

Arsenic 17
04-21-2012, 02:33 AM
i got this achievement with no modifiers and just playing normally for the most part. just conserve shots and concentrate ur fire on the little square enemy that is stationary when you can (doesnt appear til wave 6 or so). That will increase your accuracy alot.

Also, I didnt get it after the game but at a later time when I randomly got back to main menu after another game I know I didnt get it. This games chieves are so glitchy!