PDA

View Full Version : Dont Cross the Streams Made super easy!!!

Mieces87
02-10-2012, 03:51 AM
I didnt see this posted anywhere so here is my solution. Use the Modifiers Battle Cry and Lazy Mode and go for the 4 Lazer towers. I just did it and in 10 mins max. Just die after you fire all 4 and the sound that has ruined my life with occur. lol Hope this helps

Krueg70
02-10-2012, 10:35 AM
How do you shoot the lasers at the same time? I used your trick and it worked perfectly, I finally got the 4 laser guns but they wouldn't shoot at the same time.

Mieces87
02-10-2012, 03:41 PM
When you have all 4 lazers out and your about to start the new wave wait like 5 secs. and then try and see if they all fire at one time. Its almost like a reset for them.

Krueg70
02-11-2012, 02:24 AM
OK, will give it a try, thanks.

MickeyT
04-21-2012, 04:13 PM
Hey Mieces87, thanks for the tip it worked first time.. Also as a tip for other players, make sure you put a laser at the far left and far right, and then put one on either side of the middle base.. and have a gun tower next to each laser to protect it

At first they don't fire at the same time, so when an enemy comes down, instead of holding your finger on the screen tap it once when there close, then the lasers will sync after you kill a few more

Once that happens, hold your left index finger on the left of the screen, then a few seconds later, hold your right index finger on the right side, you'll see the bullets are going in two separate directions (Still have your fingers on the screen) then the lasers fire, once you do that, die and the achievement should pop.

Hope that helps too, thanks again Mieces87!

Arsenic 17
04-21-2012, 04:35 PM
This was so easy with these two mods...THANKS!!! got it my first try. doesnt require that much trouble. way too much description here for the difficulty. Thanks! :)

tpb
06-18-2012, 04:17 PM
Am I missing something here? This still seems really hard. Possibly even worse with the mods. The lasers fire far too slowly and the enemies reach the base before I can shoot them all!

YBEAR
11-18-2012, 02:12 AM
I had trouble with this for awhile, and you have to stay alive and then once you have all the lasers deployed, tap once on the screen and done

Proeliatoris J
06-09-2013, 11:22 AM
I found that using the method suggested here was best but with a slight change: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/bullet-asylum/guide/

But ONLY use Lazy Mode.. Otherwise the bullets don't get far enough to protect you.. Took about 2 mins, when I finally worked that out!