PDA

View Full Version : Two Cool Achievement

TheyCallMeLucas
02-10-2012, 01:35 PM
Does anyone have any tips for picking this one up by yourself? This is the achievement where you have to score a "cool" rating on each page in co-op mode. I noticed on all the songs I've tried so far that there's harmony parts which I obviously can't sing at the same time as the leading line. Maybe there's even a song that is pretty much identical for co-op? Thanks in advance.

SZKSYPCZE
02-11-2012, 10:02 AM
There is a identical song for both players. It's "something stupid", bu Nicole Kidman and Robbie Williams. Note that you have to do it with Lips: Party Classics. OK, so would you help me get the 20 chalenges achievement??

TheyCallMeLucas
02-11-2012, 12:52 PM
There is a identical song for both players. It's "something stupid", bu Nicole Kidman and Robbie Williams. Note that you have to do it with Lips: Party Classics. OK, so would you help me get the 20 chalenges achievement??

I'll give that a try later today, thanks for the tip. I was actually going to do the 20 challenge achievement on my own since I think it'd be easier and faster that way. Here's how to do it: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=132891

If you can't get that to work then send me a message on Xbox.

SZKSYPCZE
02-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Yes, sorry for the trouble, but a second later I got to know how to do it, and it works. Moreover just a minute ago my wife managed to get the Two Cool and Full Medal Panic on the song Unchained Melody. It's easier.

MORE IMPORTANT: calibrate your mics. I've been playing this game for almost 3 years now. It was fucking frustratig , cause I couldn't get any medal except for party and performace. Month ago I discovered the calibrating (so silly me). After that I started getting medals and my wife started to get all of them on every song. CALIBRATE!!!

TheyCallMeLucas
02-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Yes, sorry for the trouble, but a second later I got to know how to do it, and it works. Moreover just a minute ago my wife managed to get the Two Cool and Full Medal Panic on the song Unchained Melody. It's easier.

MORE IMPORTANT: calibrate your mics. I've been playing this game for almost 3 years now. It was fucking frustratig , cause I couldn't get any medal except for party and performace. Month ago I discovered the calibrating (so silly me). After that I started getting medals and my wife started to get all of them on every song. CALIBRATE!!!

Yeah, I'll look at that song instead since I couldn't find the first one you were talking about. Which disk can it be found on? I have them all but I just need to know where to look. As for calibrating, I've been able to do fairly well without calibrating but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to do so.

SZKSYPCZE
02-12-2012, 10:36 AM
[QUOTE=Which disk can it be found on? [/QUOTE]

I think its on the Number One Hits.

TheyCallMeLucas
02-13-2012, 02:27 AM
I think its on the Number One Hits.

Got it on Unchained Melody, thanks so much! I also went ahead and full combo'd the song too. I never realized that song was on there until now.