PDA

View Full Version : 35 wins glitch

boldyno1
02-10-2012, 11:18 PM
Me and a boosting partner were doing this, both got 10 fine, he then went on and got 35 but mine never popped.

Done the crash method and done 20+ races after he got his but still no achievement.

Any info or ways to resolve this?

RICH THE EVIL
02-15-2012, 12:22 AM
EXACTLY the same thing happenened to me today, my friend got the cheevo first after 33!! races, i was on 28, it then reset to 2, I raced again, got to 27 this time before my (by now) long suffering friend had to quit for the night (poxy loading screens). Today, we pick up again, do 3 races to get me to 30, and guess what? reset me back to 3. Dont know if i can be assed anymore

Goujon
02-20-2012, 12:33 PM
Dunno, I've got the cheevo after 35 wins exactly (same for my partner). We traded 10 wins each, crashing at the first corner in Monaco. Just make the winning guy crash in the wall at the right side of the loosing guy, that's it. It took ages to load races and skip Ps and Qs, but the race itself is less than 10 secs.

Minardi 05
03-04-2012, 08:24 PM
a safe way to go for this achievement is simply 'race only' at montreal 1 lap AI off

SilverSpoon96
03-10-2012, 12:18 AM
I had that problem when i first got the game (where the game seems to loose your online stats or they revert to a previous status). I managed to sort this by saving the game manually before i stopped playing the game (even with auto save on). That should stop the win counts slipping. Hope that helps (if you can be bothered trying again) :)

RICH THE EVIL
03-18-2012, 07:09 PM
Cheers guys, will attempt this method and report back as soon as I can, will be 2 weeks as I am out of the country at the moment

Kannina
03-27-2012, 03:33 PM
35 Wins Online glitch solved for me.

I copied my old save game to cloud. Then I restart the game from fresh by creating a new save game on hdd (so will not overwrite my old save game).

I head straight into multiplayers with a friend, create custom race at Monaco.
Setting
1 create custom grand prix
2 track Monaco - 20 times (2rd 10 times) this is to reduce loading time
3 Full damage on
4 Both need to crash at 1st turn. Winner should crash on right, loser should crash left. win awards to the guy crash on right.
5 repeat till achievement pop

PS: when I got 35 wins, it didn't pop. but I continue to play and it pop @ 37 wins for me.

Hope this will help u guys on the glitch.