PDA

View Full Version : Charm in steam vent in sewer

moxavian
08-16-2007, 11:36 AM
Okay, I've been following the 525 charms threads, trying to get them all as I go along. I'm in the "part 3" part of the sewers (where you double jump from where the radio ends up to the pipes and walk accross, eventually getting the "behind the waterfall" achievement). However, I can only get 50 of the 52 coins I'm supposed to have by now. There seems to be one missing (not sure where, I'm hoping the poster just counted wrong on the coins behind the waterfall), and I can't get the one in the steam vent across the springboards from the Little Chef - Big Kitchen mission marker.

The one I'm talking about is where the bugs roll out of the wall, there's a chili on the left of the vent, and there're 2 explodable jars, some newspapers and some boxes. The charm in question is inside a vertical steam vent (that looks trangely like a air shaft, not a steam vent). The charm guide says to tail-swipe a valve, but I see no valve anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

* Clueless *
09-06-2007, 09:17 PM
The Valve is to the right of the steam vent. You have to have completed the "Chili Pepper Valve Volley" in the Little Chef Big Kitchen level. If you don't already have that achievement ("Beat Chili Pepper Valve Volley"_20G) Then you are correct, there shouldn't be a valve there yet.

niteslasher 360
11-30-2007, 10:29 AM
For the charm you can get it without the valve. Just go and jump on top of the vent right above the charm and you get it. Worked for me. I was just trying to go to the other side. This game been glitchy in my favor at times. Like in mini games I failed but it says I passed. Lol.