PDA

View Full Version : Question comparing the different games

Jyrakos
02-11-2012, 04:29 AM
Ok, I'm not gonna touch on balancing the characters or anything like that, but I do have one question for anyone who's played Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift, and Continuum Shift Extend.

In CT, the battle speed was very fast (I'd compare it to Guilty Gear XX speed). However, in CS the speed felt very reduced. Is the battle speed in CSE the same as CS or is it faster (hopefully even back to CT speed)?

xDAx AWESOME
02-15-2012, 07:30 AM
It's definitely not fast than CS... IDK I'm not a big fan of extend so far. Something just seems... off.

enagamer
02-15-2012, 10:19 PM
I don't think they have ever changed the speed of Blazblue, its been the same since CT

legendaryjman
02-16-2012, 07:16 AM
To me something does feel different, but I'm not sure what.

I play Carl, and the biggest change to me is that my tiny little robot can now grab people when I'm in close range (in CS it would miss). Its like I'm playing a whole new character now, but it seems like the timing for everything else is off.

Maybe I'm imagining things, but it feels like Carl is sped up, but then again I am playing Relius as well, and he feels plenty slow.

Jyrakos
02-16-2012, 03:02 PM
Well, I mainly noticed the difference between CT and CS playing Noel. But if most people aren't really noticing much of a difference, I might still give it a try. I just don't want it to be too slow or it'll feel like Battle Fantasia all over.

RedBlinky
02-16-2012, 07:34 PM
Noel is very different she used to be able to spam the backflip move like crazy and now also her long range gunshot hits everything

enagamer
02-16-2012, 11:23 PM
^ Don't know what this guys on about :confused:

Well, I mainly noticed the difference between CT and CS playing Noel. But if most people aren't really noticing much of a difference, I might still give it a try. I just don't want it to be too slow or it'll feel like Battle Fantasia all over.

The reason CS felt slower to you was because that was a character specific nerf for Noel.

Jyrakos
02-20-2012, 12:03 AM
Ok, I honestly didn't play CS for very long so I didn't get to play many other characters. I'm glad that was a character specific change and not a game wide change. Thanks for clearing it up. :-)