PDA

View Full Version : psych warfare

i fist brown i
02-11-2012, 11:54 AM
Is the biggest pile of garbage. Winning in it is impossible because ppl quit, its starting to pi$$ me off... I need 1 win on amusement mile for the achievement but the game type is so sh*t that nobody that is losing will stick around.

The game is great, I just don't think they thought out psych warfare too much, there should be no half time.. that's right when the losing team quits.

demon00uk
02-11-2012, 02:46 PM
I keep getting it on team death match when we're winning by a large margin and everyone on the other team quits so it puts just me on the other team and I get owned.. Really starting to get annoying as it happens every couple of games.

ofay
02-11-2012, 03:35 PM
I'm down to play with a team but I worry the wins won't count for me bc of the party glitch. Played a couple of TDM games yesterday but my game was showing fumigation

Cynicalfate
02-11-2012, 06:29 PM
Is the biggest pile of garbage. Winning in it is impossible because ppl quit, its starting to pi$$ me off... I need 1 win on amusement mile for the achievement but the game type is so sh*t that nobody that is losing will stick around.

The game is great, I just don't think they thought out psych warfare too much, there should be no half time.. that's right when the losing team quits.

This is just how people play even the bigwigs with high K/D dont stay more then a game and only stick around when there is a game of noobs nobody wants a challenge they just wanna say they are the best without playing the best.

Olijba
02-11-2012, 06:35 PM
Unfortunately I had a similar experience where I was on a team that was 3-0 up on Psych Warfare, everyone on the other team quite and I was left alone to lose 5-0... very frustrating!

i fist brown i
02-11-2012, 07:47 PM
This is just how people play even the bigwigs with high K/D dont stay more then a game and only stick around when there is a game of noobs nobody wants a challenge they just wanna say they are the best without playing the best.

Well tbh I don't blame them in this gametype... once your down 3-0 at halftime with 20 deaths, why stick around? I just wanna finish a match on amusement mile so I can get the achievement.. :(

kyboy
02-11-2012, 08:00 PM
hmmm... for some reason, if the whole other team quits on me, it still plays... til the timer runs out..

Doktor Wilhelm
02-11-2012, 10:02 PM
hmmm... for some reason, if the whole other team quits on me, it still plays... til the timer runs out..

Happened to me a few times, used the free time to get some points for Feats of Prowess via picking/placing the battery, and running arround in circles for the distance traveled. :p

When there's only been other people left on the same team as myself, the match usually ends with "Practice Match Ended", and then no win screen/stats/line up at the end (also though I wasn't told after the match that I had completed feats of prowess or gained unlocks during the match, there were all still done afterwards).

Though when I was all alone; I got a normal win with a line up, unlocks and stats screen. :confused:

Turdboi
02-11-2012, 10:35 PM
I've only played this game mode once and hate it, 8 players started the match and rather than do 4Vs4 , it put me on a team with 1 other player against a team of 6!!! Sucks that I need to play this game mode for the achievements, but you never know it might get better after the patch.

Doktor Wilhelm
02-12-2012, 02:28 AM
I've only played this game mode once and hate it, 8 players started the match and rather than do 4Vs4 , it put me on a team with 1 other player against a team of 6!!! Sucks that I need to play this game mode for the achievements, but you never know it might get better after the patch.

It's much better when it's working (and with a team that actually know what needs doing and how to do it); it's actually a rather good take on capture the flag; but with the horrid matchmaking it can be pure awful.

VivaFathom
02-12-2012, 12:20 PM
In COD this game mode is called Sabotage. What i think they need to do is to stop trial members from playing this game mode, maybe keep them on TDM and Fumigation only.

Reason is, i see rank one's all the time in this game mode getting there arses handed to them and then they leave during the game which is a major problem for this mode at the moment. I know there fixing the join session but how many trial members actually know what there doing? They havent even got to grips with the characters never mind an objective game.

ApocalypticJoker
02-12-2012, 12:44 PM
this is where a level-based search comes in handy regardless of how unimportant it is in relation to skill
It wont stop the quitters and it may take a bit longer to find a group but level 1s will still be paired with level 1s, maybe as high as level 5.....
I honestly wouldnt keep the levels THAT seperate because look at Halo: level 2 Generals? Hell no...

snipeye
02-12-2012, 02:11 PM
There should be a rage quitter penalty. People who quit lose xp and half their coins and can't play for 30 minutes for being pussies.