PDA

View Full Version : Ending (Spoilers)

Creazil
02-11-2012, 03:14 PM
I don't quite understand how to do spoiler tags so I put it in the thread name.

I watched my brother play the ending and he chose to Stay with Jenny, and basically, the ending, is just dancing with Jenny. So what happened with the Darkness? Was it all just Jackie going crazy? I don't get it.

LobsterCat
02-11-2012, 03:31 PM
You should have chosen the "leave asylum" option. then you get another level and a different ending. thats all i'll say :)

tunaleg
02-11-2012, 04:10 PM
Better to stay with Jenny then and avoid playing another level of this garbage.

Darkforce412
02-11-2012, 05:03 PM

what the game was good its just that the story wasnt as good as the first one.

The Dutch Pinyo
02-11-2012, 05:13 PM

I thougth the game was awesome! I enjoyed every minute of it.

deluxnugs
02-11-2012, 06:10 PM
yeah i also thought the game was awsome.and while some may complain that the achievements were easy.they all worked and played well within the game.

DeanBriggz
02-11-2012, 06:22 PM
Yeah, best to go with the 'Leave asylum' option and experience the actual (better) ending.

Aeternox
02-12-2012, 08:49 PM
Yeah the asylum ending if you choose to jump instead is way better and also make sure to watch at the end of the credits there is an added bonus to the ending as well. Im definately looking foward to the 3rd darkness game or a DLC whatever they decide to do.

FeJ
02-13-2012, 04:36 PM
I chose the jump ending and now ive watched the credits until its just a black screen thats been going on for a loooong time. Do i have to wait even longer or is my game glitched out or what?

TRAGICTRIXIE
02-13-2012, 04:52 PM
I chose the jump ending and now ive watched the credits until its just a black screen thats been going on for a loooong time. Do i have to wait even longer or is my game glitched out or what?

you might be glitched out, i went to go get a drink and went on a bathroom break and came back and my screen was at where he is holding jenny and you can press "x" to let go. And after you do that there's a cutscene.

FeJ
02-13-2012, 05:16 PM
you might be glitched out, i went to go get a drink and went on a bathroom break and came back and my screen was at where he is holding jenny and you can press "x" to let go. And after you do that there's a cutscene.

Yep, glitched out. Luckily when i hit restart level it was right where you saved Jenny. Thanks.

eddywatson
02-14-2012, 10:18 PM
if you pick to stay with jenny... what happens? n what ending do you get?

Baihu1983
02-14-2012, 10:29 PM
The OP mentions what happens ;)

The main ending will probably be the leave the asylum one.

Gor1lla
02-14-2012, 11:26 PM
if you pick to stay with jenny... what happens? n what ending do you get?

You dance with Jenny and she puts your head on your shoulder - The End

oO ACIDIC Oo
02-28-2012, 05:10 PM

Wow, this is one of my favourite games of all time. O__o

radioactivez0r
02-29-2012, 01:58 PM
I finished the game using the "Reject Asylum" option, but I wonder if you still get credit for "beating it" if you stay with Jenny? Does the game still end, or is there a way to restart that and go back?

x_mania
03-31-2012, 06:11 PM
I finished the game using the "Reject Asylum" option, but I wonder if you still get credit for "beating it" if you stay with Jenny? Does the game still end, or is there a way to restart that and go back?

You have to choose the "Reject Asylum" option. Else the Don achievement won't unlock. Just choose the other option, and didn't get the achievement. Redoing to the level now.

Treguard
04-08-2012, 08:32 PM
Hope there'll be a 3rd

kuryushibo
05-09-2012, 06:26 PM
Yeah the real ending kinda left a cliff hanger. Hope the 3rd comes out next year.

THC BLUNTED
05-09-2012, 09:47 PM
I really enjoyed this game as well and was wondering what the ending would of been if I stayed in the asylum. But after reading the OP I now know I dont have to replay it to find out. I think the 3rd darkness could be really awesome, I just hope it is a little longer.

Shikarism
07-24-2012, 04:38 PM
I like the achievements in this game, I mean they were kind of easy but I think a lot of games should have easier achievements, sometimes they just get ridiculous, as for the ending I thought it was awesome, especially if you got all the history from the relics