PDA

View Full Version : DLC in march

kyboy
02-11-2012, 07:49 PM
this is straight from there website...

A BRAND NEW MAP: The 25th Floor of the Gotham Times building is about to be your playground for destruction! (Just make sure not to fall of the edge.)
JOIN-IN-PROGRESS: Players can now join a match, even after it has started!
MATCHMAKING FIXES: Matchmaking has been totally revamped! Those errors you remember? They’re a thing of the past. Gone. Finito.
NEW WEAPONS: The Falcon Blade (a bullet-blocking katana worthy of warfare in Gotham) and the Kingmaker (a quick-draw pistol that can humble even the mightiest of Mighties) are available for you to unlock!
A NEW SUPPORT ITEM: Toxic Gas! Leave a cloud of nigh-invisible noxious vapors in your wake, that will impair and damage those foolish enough to follow you.
A MULTITUDE OF NEW COSTUME CHOICES: In addition to the myriad of costume items already available, we’re letting you dress up like a luchador, a corporate schlub gone mad, and so much more!
NEW FUN FACT: The new Nimble Fingers Fun Fact will let you capture Gasblasters faster, and attach/detach batters quicker. The team’s clutch player? Yeah, that’s you.
MUTE EARLY, MUTE OFTEN: Ever wanted to squelch that guy blasting techno in the pre-game lobby? Now you can! Easy peezy, lemon squeezy. Gotham City Impostors is a living, breathing game. We’re here to support you. So go ahead and enjoy this first pack of excitement on us.
See you in Gotham!

i know everyone knows about the FREE DLC in march, but for those that dont know what all comes with it, there ya go...

ApocalypticJoker
02-11-2012, 09:00 PM
Do
Friggin'
Want

Doktor Wilhelm
02-11-2012, 10:07 PM
I wonder how the bullet blocking with the sword will work, sounds like there'll be a load of 'ninja' running around after March (and if the sword is any good, I'll be joining them).

Can't wait for the fixes this patch brings, much needed.

thestreetzking
02-11-2012, 11:10 PM
there has to be a new gang to right? I hope they incorporate them more and hope this doesnt involve a new bunch of bugs with this "new" matchmaking. looking forward to it!

Turdboi
02-11-2012, 11:25 PM
Don't see why we have to wait till march to get the matchmaking sorted and being able to join a game in progress, by this time there might not be as many people playing.

ofay
02-11-2012, 11:26 PM
This is good news. Hope one of the gameplay fixes is that they remove mid game balancing. Today was on the winning team at like 95% capped, other team quit out. The game killed me and put me on the losing team, not cool

Don't see why we have to wait till march to get the matchmaking sorted and being able to join a game in progress, by this time there might not be as many people playing.
It takes a week or so for Microsoft to approve dlc, then they have to wait for a Tuesday to make it available for dl, but yes the sooner the better

Warpath Wolf
02-11-2012, 11:55 PM
Sounds sweet :D.

It takes a week or so for Microsoft to approve dlc, then they have to wait for a Tuesday to make it available for dl, but yes the sooner the better

But they could just fix matchmaking with an update, couldn't they? I hope there will be enough people playing this game for a time.

ofay
02-12-2012, 12:27 AM
Sounds sweet :D.

But they could just fix matchmaking with an update, couldn't they? I hope there will be enough people playing this game for a time.
Yeah I think this game will last a lot longer than march

kyboy
02-12-2012, 06:22 AM
Yeah I think this game will last a lot longer than march

me too! its a breath of fresh air... i havent touched another game since i was in the beta lol...