PDA

View Full Version : Game feels half-baked, a great shame

ScottCorno1987
02-11-2012, 11:45 PM
Probably EA's plan to have lots of things to improve, before Grand Slam 3 gets released early 2013 no doubt.*

Although the gameplay is good enough, the career mode is dull, why ex players like Borg and Sampras are in there I do not know.

Being able to compete in the slams straight away is just plain stupid.

The game has potential to slot between Virtua Tennis and Top Spin quite nicely, but EA need to up there game.

*(I'm not the usually EA-basher, I agree with the servers being closed down for games 2+ years old and can see why online passes are typically used in there games)

bwfcskillsinhd
02-14-2012, 06:24 PM
Yep agreed.this is total shite and I'm so glad I rented it as I was bored shitless after a couple of hours.EA suck & I had a lot more fun playing sega superstars tennis.I'd like to say I can't wait for GST 3 but I can! Oh and anyone who thinks EA should charge big bucks to play their titles online should remember that Microsoft already charge us for THAT PRIVILEGE.it's a disgrace!!!

Septic
03-24-2012, 01:36 PM
First 2 seasons its 2/10 difficult.. 3rd season 8-10/10 difficult. 900/1000 is max for me. When you hit a good shot its slow and when you hit a bad shot its the same speed.It's strange that you start with such a weak serve. Whoever designed the career is crazy.