PDA

View Full Version : Glitches Aplenty

Misterpoo
02-12-2012, 03:57 PM
Don't get me wrong...this game is fun. However, it is plagued with glitches. I've had the whole other team quit and we had to stay in the room and wait out the 5 minutes left. I've been in fumigation matches where the capture points are not on the map. I've also gotten stuck in a 2v6 match so many times it's not funny. Can you say rushed?

Darth Bambrox
02-12-2012, 05:49 PM
I've yet to experience any glitches other than disconnections (if that even is one), which leads me to a question, does anyone know if you lose your stats/xp for the game you were dc'd from?

Misterpoo
02-12-2012, 05:55 PM
You get all xp earned up until the disconnect. Only thing you don't get is the end of round bonus. Completed challenges carry over too, you just don't notice sometimes because the point breakdown doesn't come up when you dc

UnarmedReaper07
02-12-2012, 07:09 PM
I also get on a team sometimes that are un-even when it comes to teammates. There are also the problem with the kicking to the main menu and to the dashboard.

*When in a party the host chooses "Fung" and the battery one it will say "Team Deathmatch". The host is the only person to see the battery and spots.

Belvik
02-13-2012, 07:08 AM
*When in a party the host chooses "Fung" and the battery one it will say "Team Deathmatch". The host is the only person to see the battery and spots.

Had this happen to me quite a bit. I actually like the TDM counter style much better in fumigation, but it doesn't show the capture points under the map, so no idea when we are losing a point.

Olijba
02-13-2012, 11:57 AM
I actually found myself in a Psych Warfare match the other day where it was 5 of us at quite a high level... vs a lone lvl7 person. To their credit, they held their ground quite well (prob thanks to their insane glitching and lagging) but this isn't the first time I've noticed the matchmaking in this tends to go a bit loopy.

Often I've seen a team full of low level players (averaging lvl 12) against a team of high level ones (average lvl 32).

squid5580
02-13-2012, 08:29 PM
Don't get me wrong...this game is fun. However, it is plagued with glitches. I've had the whole other team quit and we had to stay in the room and wait out the 5 minutes left. I've been in fumigation matches where the capture points are not on the map. I've also gotten stuck in a 2v6 match so many times it's not funny. Can you say rushed?

That is because while you were playing Fumigation everyone else was playing TDM. It has happened to me a few times with both Fumigation and Psyche.

UnarmedReaper07
02-14-2012, 02:29 AM
This crap is making me go crazy. My whole team except one either quit or lagged out and we had to face a full team in that one battery mode. I went -15 and the guy on the other team bragged how he got 50 kills and 1 death. The entire other team had shotguns. :( When I do go good in three games straight I either get sent to the main menu, dashboarded, or my screen freezes. This is partly why my k/d is 0.50. I feel like shooting the wall with something. :uzi:

Wahoo35
02-14-2012, 03:53 AM
This crap is making me go crazy. My whole team except one either quit or lagged out and we had to face a full team in that one battery mode. I went -15 and the guy on the other team bragged how he got 50 kills and 1 death. The entire other team had shotguns. :( When I do go good in three games straight I either get sent to the main menu, dashboarded, or my screen freezes. This is partly why my k/d is 0.50. I feel like shooting the wall with something. :uzi:

This game right now is an absolute mess. I won't even touch it until it's confirmed they've fixed this crap. No point in risking losing all my levels and unlocks because Monolith can't do basic arithmetic or do stat tracking correctly. I've notified support of the issues I've experienced and not heard one thing back. Not that I expected to. I say we all boycott the game until it's actually fixed.

kyboy
02-14-2012, 04:03 AM

me an downsize had this happen the other day, went into pysch warfare but it showed the gasblaster numbers, an noone could see the battery but him bc he was host..

Mr Yac
02-14-2012, 05:48 AM
played 4 straight games of "psych" that the game insisted was death match, kept track of kills and not battery placement but every 10 seconds the computer would yell at us that the battery was in the center. then when i finally got a real match on the 1 level i needed to get the Total Victory done we're winning with about 1 minute left, so of course the server kicks me out...ugh luckily i was able to get another match on that level, would've been mighty annoyed if i had to redo the level cycle again in the hopes of getting a team that isn't fully brain dead.

also had a fume match last night that had no canisters anywhere, so the meter kept at 0 for pretty much the entire time, but every once in awhile they'd both go up to 1%

UnarmedReaper07
02-14-2012, 11:47 AM
It really sucks when you have just won and the other team are being eaten alive by bats for the game to screw up. The game says 'lost connection to server". I'm like "Are you freaking kidding me?". There was a beta and there are still problems?

Also it seems that exiting the game during gameplay doesn't affect your k/d in stats. Even though the game is recorded on the game website if you use an ID. This is probably how a bunch of people have a high k/d they just quit the game as soon as they have a bad k/d in a game.

ChickinOnaChain
02-14-2012, 02:19 PM
Don't get me wrong...this game is fun. However, it is plagued with glitches.
You must not have played Skyrim yet! ;)

Doktor Wilhelm
02-14-2012, 10:18 PM
It really sucks when you have just won and the other team are being eaten alive by bats for the game to screw up. The game says 'lost connection to server". I'm like "Are you freaking kidding me?". There was a beta and there are still problems?

Also it seems that exiting the game during gameplay doesn't affect your k/d in stats. Even though the game is recorded on the game website if you use an ID. This is probably how a bunch of people have a high k/d they just quit the game as soon as they have a bad k/d in a game.

Your first problem ties into your second; the matches are ending because the host is quiting; a beta isn't going to stop people being sore losers! :p

Dragon captin87
02-15-2012, 03:41 AM
ive had plenty of problems with party searches. where one person or all but the party leader join into a match, but it comes up as undefined playlist and checkpoints wont show in fumigation/cant pick up battery & cant see who has battery in psych warfare.

cheetopocket
02-15-2012, 04:15 AM
But is this game worth the money now. Or should i wait til later.

Doktor Wilhelm
02-15-2012, 08:41 AM
But is this game worth the money now. Or should i wait til later.

I'd say that if you're interested in the game; then get it, the problems/glitches are irritating, but the actual game is well fun!

True.Mister.Six
02-15-2012, 02:28 PM
I actually found myself in a Psych Warfare match the other day where it was 5 of us at quite a high level... vs a lone lvl7 person. To their credit, they held their ground quite well (prob thanks to their insane glitching and lagging) but this isn't the first time I've noticed the matchmaking in this tends to go a bit loopy.

Often I've seen a team full of low level players (averaging lvl 12) against a team of high level ones (average lvl 32).

It wasn't me was it? This has happened to me loads of times where I've ended up the one against the many.

I never quit out - I keep going against the odds because i hope in vain some of the opposing team might be good sportsmen and let me get a cheeky panic slap or two in.

Instead I get spawn camped - all these big men thinking they're so hard bullying me 5 v 1.

*sigh*