PDA

View Full Version : A Wink and a Smile missable?

yevinorion
02-13-2012, 01:34 AM
I'm not that far in (done hardly any main quest and only House of Ballads faction quest), but I haven't come across a ton of opportunities to use persuasion. I'm wondering if anyone who's played more can say if you really only get around enough attempts for the achievement (50) or if they are more plentiful further in the game. Hoping I won't have to do a special playthrough just for this since I didn't have any points in it at the start.

h4mm32
02-13-2012, 02:15 AM
I have about 12-15 opportunities all passed, 18 hours in still haven't really even left the starting main zone i'm assuming by the time i hit the second island i should have them

GDA
02-13-2012, 02:37 AM
The achievement is requires a successful persuasion attempt, even if your only like 10%, save if you think ones coming or if you can back out of the dialogue then save. Attempt to persuade, if it doesn't work reload and try again. I haven't had to reload a convo more than 3 times.

Also Im not sure about this but I think some options in conversation to persaude are only available if your persuade skill is high enough, not sure though.

Skerth
02-13-2012, 05:19 AM
I concur with GDA. Pretty sure some persuasion opportunities are only available if your skill is up high enough .

Bergy3
02-13-2012, 04:37 PM
I am opting to persuade my way through the main and faction quests and I am ignoring the sidequests, lockpicking and dispelling for cleanup.

I plan to respec certain abilities for max effect, i.e. persuasion...