PDA

View Full Version : Panic slap melee??

Sir Salford
02-13-2012, 03:09 AM
Has anyone figured out how to panic slap melee?? People have done it to me but everytime i melee it just seems to knife. Any help?? Thanks in advance

upindat
02-13-2012, 03:30 AM
During the physical warefare mode. The other team has to activate the mind control machine. Then u have to kill the other team with the slap melee. It is a pain to get kills. They just mow u down with there guns.

UnarmedReaper07
02-13-2012, 03:40 AM
I was only able to slap someone once. I just used the button to shoot your gun. If you do it correct your arms should start moving in a crazy fashion.

Belvik
02-13-2012, 05:55 AM
Hold down :rtbut:, you'll wave your arms around as you run. You basically have to get someone from the side or back tho, cause getting shot from the front while you're panicked pushes you back away from them.

OptimusPrime76
02-13-2012, 01:16 PM
This is seriously gonna be one pain the arse achievement and one that I've already resigned myself to not getting :(

Just get mowed down with gunfire to quickly when I'm dizzy.

upindat
02-13-2012, 01:27 PM
I agree huge pain in the ass!! Can you only do this in physcial warefare ?? I only have five so far. If you could do this in team death match it would help.

ofay
02-13-2012, 02:50 PM
I think you can also do it at the very end of fumigation if you're on the losing team

Starkweather
02-13-2012, 05:08 PM
I'll be lucky if i ever get to 50 of them :P not even got one yet, people do get me though sometimes.

squid5580
02-14-2012, 09:43 PM
I have gotten a few (according to the score pop up) using trap in a box but I don't know if they count towards the achievie

True.Mister.Six
02-14-2012, 10:36 PM
I've got this achievement - there were a couple of things I did that helped me that you might want to try;

1. I saved up my rampage (it's the one that reduces damage...I forget the name) and activated it when demoralised

2. I did a lot of running around cover or in circles while they emptied a mag and pounced them when they reloaded

3. I waited in close quarter rooms & little boxed off areas for an enemy to come to me rather than charging towards the enemy

Hope this helps

Mr Yac
02-14-2012, 11:01 PM
1. I saved up my rampage (it's the one that reduces damage...I forget the name) and activated it when demoralised

i'm nowhere near the achivement myself, but i will say this helps a lot, for some reason you seem to be able to take a lot more damage in panic mode with this active then normally