PDA

View Full Version : 10 killstreak glitched??

upindat
02-13-2012, 03:38 AM
Got the 10 kill streak legit today playing TDM. The challenged unlocked and I got the xp. No cheevoo. Anybody else have this happen ??? I had heard the gold medal challenge was glitchy. Frustrated.

UnarmedReaper07
02-13-2012, 03:42 AM
I was able to get it just fine. I don't remember how many kills I had straight, but my final amount of kills was 18. The gold medal glitch is something I don't know anything about. This game is so glitchy though even with three updates.

Belvik
02-13-2012, 05:42 AM
I got the challenge for 10 kills in a row and definitely didn't get the achievement pop until I had 12 in a row. Seems like some of the achievements are buggy, gonna be holding off on finishing gold medal challenges until I know there's no issue with that.

i fist brown i
02-13-2012, 06:01 AM
I got the challenge for 10 kills in a row and definitely didn't get the achievement pop until I had 12 in a row. Seems like some of the achievements are buggy, gonna be holding off on finishing gold medal challenges until I know there's no issue with that.

I got my 10 killstreak to pop the 2nd time big got one, I've gotten them lots since, the gold medal one popped at 50... but hero of the hour does not want to pop! 3 of my friends have gotten it while playing with me in seperate matches and 2 of them don't even play the objective. This sucks!

Belvik
02-13-2012, 06:17 AM
I got my 10 killstreak to pop the 2nd time big got one, I've gotten them lots since, the gold medal one popped at 50... but hero of the hour does not want to pop! 3 of my friends have gotten it while playing with me in seperate matches and 2 of them don't even play the objective. This sucks!

Hero of the Hour I'm not real sure on. Me and a friend both went to cap point 2 in a fumigation map while the rest of our team jumped on the point by our spawn. When point 2 capped and we started gaining ground on the other team, achievement popped for the both of us.

upindat
02-13-2012, 01:29 PM
I got the tenth kill right before the game was almost over. Was pissed when the cheevo didnt pop. Guess i will try to get few more kills. I sure hoping that cheevos arent glitched. Always a pain if that is the case.

ofay
02-13-2012, 02:48 PM
Nope got ten kills cheevo popped right away. I did noticed that I got a challenge related to dawn patrol kills when I was awarded a kill assist

i fist brown i
02-13-2012, 03:05 PM
The feat achievements are okay too since both have unlocked on time for me

3sixty
02-13-2012, 04:34 PM
Got the 10 kill streak legit today playing TDM. The challenged unlocked and I got the xp. No cheevoo. Anybody else have this happen ??? I had heard the gold medal challenge was glitchy. Frustrated.
Were you on Psych Warfare? If you switch sides during a killstreak, it doesn't count. I unlocked the challenge for killing 10 Jokerz in one life, and got the Batman calling card background, but I didn't unlock the achievement cos we switched sides during the streak. :(

Starkweather
02-13-2012, 05:06 PM
Yeah as someone said if you switch sides in Psych Warfare it won't count, i was on 9 once -_-

It is much easier to get in Fumigation in my opinion i got it in the docks.

upindat
02-14-2012, 01:35 PM
Were you on Psych Warfare? If you switch sides during a killstreak, it doesn't count. I unlocked the challenge for killing 10 Jokerz in one life, and got the Batman calling card background, but I didn't unlock the achievement cos we switched sides during the streak. :(

I was on TDM and got my last kill towards the end of the game. The challange unlocked for a 10 killstreak and got the xp. That is what sucks!!!

DROGTURIST
02-15-2012, 10:02 AM
Were you on Psych Warfare? If you switch sides during a killstreak, it doesn't count. I unlocked the challenge for killing 10 Jokerz in one life, and got the Batman calling card background, but I didn't unlock the achievement cos we switched sides during the streak. :(Aw man, I hate that part. I had a 13 killstreak going into the second round and my team was pounding the other guys so I felt like I was a lock for the 20 killstreak challenge...but nope. :/

upindat
02-15-2012, 12:22 PM
Update. I got this last night finally. It popped on my 11th kill. Happy know. Mod please close this thread

Heroic Blanket
02-16-2012, 04:48 AM
Popped for me just earlier after getting my 11th kill. It seems it only counts 10 in 1 life after your first kill.

True.Mister.Six
02-19-2012, 12:36 AM
Literally just got mine - achievement popped on kill 11 - but it was a pretty frantic shoot out...like the ending of True Romance!

Hoffer
02-19-2012, 02:32 AM
I got this achievement today. :)

demon00uk
02-19-2012, 06:41 PM
Soo happy, finally got mine after being stuck on 9 and getting kicked to lobby countless times.. However, needed 12 before it finally popped up. Was a nervous wreck waiting for it! Thank god for noobs!

Heroic Blanket
02-20-2012, 03:25 AM
Thought I'd point out as well that killstreaks break when you go into overtime in psych warfare as well.