PDA

View Full Version : Jungle Costume

drno
08-17-2007, 12:02 AM
I already passed the helicopter chase, where can I go to find the costume?

SKINNY23
08-17-2007, 12:40 AM
look at the achievement guide bro. look for the 'fashionable' achievemnt and youll find a detailed explanation of how to come across each and every berserker outfit.

LukeP91
08-17-2007, 11:16 AM
yeah, just search cos this has been answered already ;)

D0cman88
08-19-2007, 03:28 AM
Yeah, but I missed it the first time through. Is there a way to go back into the pool hall later in the game? Because it's locked for me and I can't get back in.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see it now. So I guess I'm screwed because there's no way I'm reloading all the back to there. Do the costumes carry over with a new game?

Sajaa
08-19-2007, 05:05 PM
Yeah, but I missed it the first time through. Is there a way to go back into the pool hall later in the game? Because it's locked for me and I can't get back in.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see it now. So I guess I'm screwed because there's no way I'm reloading all the back to there. Do the costumes carry over with a new game?Don't worry, you're not screwed. Just reload chapter 1 and after you go through whitefish pool (it's like a restaurant there's people and a pool table in there, it's right after the helicopter part) talk to the guy that'll give you the password to go see dutch oven harry and just past him to the left is a door with a vent above it.

Use creeping dark to go in there and unlock the door, the jungle costume's to your right as you enter. As soon as you pick it up it saves to your % for the fashionable achievment so don't worry about it not counting if you quit and load another chapter.

F4T B0I
08-19-2007, 05:16 PM
Use the Guide

D0cman88
08-19-2007, 06:57 PM
Use the Guide

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/LK/fi/04CLiGJhbC9GCBoEGlxTVkVFL2FjaC8wLzIyAAAAAOfn5-zNpzA=.jpg Fashionable - 25

Collect all the Darkling outfits

Here is a list of all the outfits and their locations:

Potato Sack: In Chinatown as soon as you exit the subway station right in front of you leaning on a wall.

Jungle Outfit: While escaping the first helicopter encounter, you are required to go through a pool hall. Once you exit the pool hall there is a bum, to the left is a door with a vent above it. Use your Creeping Dark to go vent and into the room where you will find the Jungle Outfit and a collectible.

Sledgehammer Outfit: When going to kill the last guy on Vinnie's list (by Shrote's appartment), there is an open window with a guy monitoring him. The outfit is on the wall to the right.

Lumberjack Outfit: When you help Dana in the Canal Street Station she will have you go to an apartment in Chinatown. In the apartment room is the outfit.

Fireman Outfit: In the room where you kill the snitch for Jimmy the Grape in Grinder's Alley.

Jackhammer Outfit: When traveling to the Turkish Baths in the abandoned subway station, you will see an old subway train. Inside the train is the outfit.

To get two additional outfits that don't apply to the achievement enter 4263 for a baseball outfit and 5664 for a golf outfit.

The actual guide says nothing about this, I did see it later on, however many pages into the guide. Maybe this should be added.

tbc_hitman
08-20-2007, 08:57 AM
http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/LK/fi/04CLiGJhbC9GCBoEGlxTVkVFL2FjaC8wLzIyAAAAAOfn5-zNpzA=.jpg Fashionable - 25

Collect all the Darkling outfits

Here is a list of all the outfits and their locations:

Potato Sack: In Chinatown as soon as you exit the subway station right in front of you leaning on a wall.

Jungle Outfit: While escaping the first helicopter encounter, you are required to go through a pool hall. Once you exit the pool hall there is a bum, to the left is a door with a vent above it. Use your Creeping Dark to go vent and into the room where you will find the Jungle Outfit and a collectible.

Sledgehammer Outfit: When going to kill the last guy on Vinnie's list (by Shrote's appartment), there is an open window with a guy monitoring him. The outfit is on the wall to the right.

Lumberjack Outfit: When you help Dana in the Canal Street Station she will have you go to an apartment in Chinatown. In the apartment room is the outfit.

Fireman Outfit: In the room where you kill the snitch for Jimmy the Grape in Grinder's Alley.

Jackhammer Outfit: When traveling to the Turkish Baths in the abandoned subway station, you will see an old subway train. Inside the train is the outfit.

To get two additional outfits that don't apply to the achievement enter 4263 for a baseball outfit and 5664 for a golf outfit.

The actual guide says nothing about this, I did see it later on, however many pages into the guide. Maybe this should be added.yes yes i have them all now.

CenozoicZombie
03-18-2013, 09:23 PM
I had the same question as drno, I'm way past the poolhall section (currently on Ch. 3), so looks like I'll be getting this on my hard run.

Edit: went back on another run and picked this one up; no need to go through and get all the other outfits again. Achievement unlocked. Nice.