PDA

View Full Version : hero of the hour

i fist brown i
02-13-2012, 11:54 PM
I feel this needed its own thread because my post hasn't gotten any attention. I've drone the requirements a ffew times now ands haven't gotten the achievement yet meanwhile the 3 ffrriendds I play with have all gotten them... any onerous welded having this problem any roods for me?

Doktor Wilhelm
02-14-2012, 02:22 AM
A few people (on these boards and elsewhere) are reporting that they arn't earning the achievements when they should (though a couple have reported getting them after playing awhile longer), you're best bet would be finding posts about it on the official boards, or make your own over there; draw attention to the problem where there's people who can actually fix it.

UnarmedReaper07
02-14-2012, 02:25 AM
I had to do this achievement twice for it to show up. :confused:

Mr Yac
02-14-2012, 05:34 AM
A few people (on these boards and elsewhere) are reporting that they arn't earning the achievements when they should

you can put me in that list, first fume game i ever played was barely halfway through capping point 2 at the start of the round and it popped

ApocalypticJoker
02-14-2012, 06:22 AM
Sadly this one is buggy until the patch in march(?) so keep trying
All i can say is that it wont pop unless you save your team when theres 10% or less in the game

i fist brown i
02-14-2012, 07:49 AM
Its not like I haven't looked, I'm just looking to see if anyone else is having trouble with this particular achievement since it the only one that hasn't popped. Im a level 90 and I've played fumigation since 80, I've played plenty of matches, did the requirement plenty just no achievement. So thanks for your advice on going elsewhere, bur I've been there done that and decided (for the most part) I like this community most, though there are some smartasses that just try to argue but I think that's because they don't really have a social life outside the internet.

Doktor Wilhelm
02-14-2012, 08:04 AM
Bloody hell you sure enjoy bragging about your level don't you, and to think that you had a sissy fit at someone for starting a thread for people to share their own stats and have a laugh, hypocrite much?

I post trying to helping you with your problem and all you can do is act like an idiot with thinly vailed insults. Please grow up!
Also if you're posting "just to find out if other people have the same problem" then please stop posting threads when there's already threads that cover the subject, it's annoying.

i fist brown i
02-14-2012, 11:05 AM
Bloody hell you sure enjoy bragging about your level don't you, and to think that you had a sissy fit at someone for starting a thread for people to share their own stats and have a laugh, hypocrite much?

I post trying to helping you with your problem and all you can do is act like an idiot with thinly vailed insults. Please grow up!
Also if you're posting "just to find out if other people have the same problem" then please stop posting threads when there's already threads that cover the subject, it's annoying.

Get mad! Can I get a link to those threads there bud? You're so sensitive, I bet the girls go nuts over you!

The level 90 is important because you post as if I'm unsure how to play the game...

Funny how that thread about the stats never developed either. I guess I was right about nobody caring, its an achievement forum, ill post appropriately anytime as long as its achievement related. Sorry if I ruined your valentines day, you poor, poor thing.

I also like how I said nothing insulting about you until now (the sensitive thing) but you accuse me of it, how unfair.

Starkweather
02-14-2012, 11:11 AM
I got this at the end of a game where we lost badly and there were definitely no 'tables turned' it was 6 on 3 and we hardly even got a gas blaster. Achievement popped so it is glitched at least for some.

i fist brown i
02-14-2012, 11:16 AM
Sadly this one is buggy until the patch in march(?) so keep trying
All i can say is that it wont pop unless you save your team when theres 10% or less in the game

You gave me an answer I was looking for, its not that I've been doing it wrong its that its buggy, thank you.

And to the poster above, I wish that would happen for me, I've gone to some pretty extreme lengths to attempting this. That means ufc you've seen someone on your team purposefully losing and coming out last few minutes to cap, it was probably me... and I'm sorry for thar

Doktor Wilhelm
02-14-2012, 01:22 PM
Do you ever post a reply in a topic that isn't offtopic?

Get mad! Can I get a link to those threads there bud? You're so sensitive, I bet the girls go nuts over you!

See what I mean, you're childish.

The level 90 is important because you post as if I'm unsure how to play the game...

I doubt you even own this game, I really do.

Sorry if I ruined your valentines day, you poor, poor thing.

You couldn't ruin my day if you tried. ;D
(Since The Mass Effect 3 demo is out)

I also like how I said nothing insulting about you until now (the sensitive thing) but you accuse me of it, how unfair.

I would bother with pointing out where you were trying to insult me, but I see that you are stupid enough not to be able to understand what you said your self.

Let sum this all up: You're an egocentric braggart (you keep mentioning your level or what rank you were and posting threads about what's up with your game) with a need to fit into the crowd (quoting memes), you enjoy trying to be provocative and attempt to cause fights online (see your combative reply to my attempt to help) to fullfill your own persecution complex ("are you trying to start an argument?"), you have issues with reading and writting (your spelling and grammer are awful, worse than mine even), you're young and inexperienced with life (as shown by your insults about other's social and love lifes) and your name is a poor sexual innuendo.

Love and kisses for Doktor Wilhelm! :p

Warpath Wolf
02-14-2012, 01:45 PM
@Doktor Wilhelm Just forget this bullshit, it ain't worth it. He's just trollin'.

The achievement is glitched like 3-4 other achievements in this game. Let's hope that they will fix it with the update coming out march.

upindat
02-14-2012, 01:48 PM
@Doktor Wilhelm Just forget this bullshit, it ain't worth it. He's just trollin'.

The achievement is glitched like 3-4 other achievements in this game. Let's hope that they will fix it with the update coming out march.

I agree. He trolling big time. Maybe he should work on his spelling!!!!!

ApocalypticJoker
02-14-2012, 03:20 PM
You gave me an answer I was looking for, its not that I've been doing it wrong its that its buggy, thank you

Sorry to have made it sound like you didnt know what you were doing, i figured it would be good for someone to post the requirements since i didnt see them anywhere and some pepple seem to get it randomly so they might as well know how to do it :)

ofay
02-14-2012, 04:07 PM
It's buggy for sure, first game I played as soon as I joined in it popped

ApocalypticJoker
02-14-2012, 04:39 PM
Maybe it unlocks for the whole team? Multiple people can capture a tank after all....

i fist brown i
02-14-2012, 05:56 PM
Maybe it unlocks for the whole team? Multiple people can capture a tank after all....
The three friends I play with all have got it while playing with Mr 2 of them don't even okay the objective. I remember on Gotham power I capped it at the required time and my friend was like, dude I just got an achievement.. I asked how and he said he just killed some dude... my guess is when I did it , it unlocked for my team but not me.

BillyBobTwo
02-15-2012, 01:48 AM
Gotham City Imposters - Achievement / Trophy - Hero of the Hour - YouTube

i fist brown i
02-15-2012, 02:13 AM
Thanks for the video, but no matter how many times I do that (I actually cap the objective. But I'm sure there's no difference) the turning the tide cjallege wont pop neither will the achievement, I'm sure I'm not the only one, I haven't given up yet, nut I might just wait for a patch and hopefully it wont give me any problems.

Belvik
02-15-2012, 04:20 AM
Challenges and achievements are buggy as hell. Was playing a psych warfare game yesterday and got the challenge for removing a battery with one second left. The other team didn't even set a battery the whole game :confused:. Not gonna argue with free exp though.

i fist brown i
02-15-2012, 04:43 AM
Challenges and achievements are buggy as hell. Was playing a psych warfare game yesterday and got the challenge for removing a battery with one second left. The other team didn't even set a battery the whole game :confused:. Not gonna argue with free exp though.

Lol, as long as glitches are in our favor I'm all for it, but this one is being a stubborn bitch and it sucks.

Cynicalfate
02-15-2012, 08:38 AM
This is super easy if you aren't the host of your party, If you play fumigation and when it glitches and you start to play team deathmatch if the Interface of the game shows 100% and 100% when the game ends it shoots from 0% to 100% and usually grants the achievement right away. That's how everyone i know got it anyways.

DROGTURIST
02-15-2012, 09:00 AM
I got it for doing the exact opposite of the requirement! The enemy team pulled a comeback on my terrible team of randoms and won the game, and I got the achievement at the end. Awesome bug testing! :woop:

True.Mister.Six
02-15-2012, 02:19 PM
Man - I appreciate the frustration with these bugs, I really do...

However, in the game's defense, this achievement popped for me in exactly the circumstances it was supposed to.

I am the blessed, lucky few by the sounds of it.

Maybe sit tight until the update in March and try again?

i fist brown i
02-15-2012, 09:12 PM
Do you ever post a reply in a topic that isn't offtopic?

See what I mean, you're childish.

I doubt you even own this game, I really do.

You couldn't ruin my day if you tried. ;D
(Since The Mass Effect 3 demo is out)

I would bother with pointing out where you were trying to insult me, but I see that you are stupid enough not to be able to understand what you said your self.

Let sum this all up: You're an egocentric braggart (you keep mentioning your level or what rank you were and posting threads about what's up with your game) with a need to fit into the crowd (quoting memes), you enjoy trying to be provocative and attempt to cause fights online (see your combative reply to my attempt to help) to fullfill your own persecution complex ("are you trying to start an argument?"), you have issues with reading and writting (your spelling and grammer are awful, worse than mine even), you're young and inexperienced with life (as shown by your insults about other's social and love lifes) and your name is a poor sexual innuendo.

Love and kisses for Doktor Wilhelm! :p

Sry about my spelling but I post everything off of my Droid so its not exactly easy nor quick to look at every single line I write, and editing it is even harder.

You followed me from another thread in which I posted my rank, and ever since you've been snobby and bitchy. All a level 90 mean is I play alot, it has nothing to do with skill, I'm fact I guarantee half of you guys are better than me. Doktor I guess has another vision of what a rank means on this game because he keeps making a huge deal about Mr posting it.

He take it as I'm bragging but in fact if I would say "I'm a level 32" he would've probably ignored the thread, and my username, but since I'm a high level "its bragging" and he has an overwhelming need to stalk me and call me out on SPELLING AND GRAMMAR which is in fact the most obvious form of trolling.

So doktor, if I was a level 32 would you have took the time to post on either subject?

_

i fist brown i
02-15-2012, 09:17 PM
This is super easy if you aren't the host of your party, If you play fumigation and when it glitches and you start to play team deathmatch if the Interface of the game shows 100% and 100% when the game ends it shoots from 0% to 100% and usually grants the achievement right away. That's how everyone i know got it anyways.

Nice, this might be my problem, I always host the party. Ow I'm gointmg to have my friend host. Hopefully it'll work!

I can't believe I haven't thought of it. Youre awesome

Worked within 30 seconds of first try.. you are fuc*In awesome.

Cynicalfate
02-16-2012, 03:43 AM
Nice, this might be my problem, I always host the party. Ow I'm gointmg to have my friend host. Hopefully it'll work!

Yeah no problem same thing happened to me because i always hosted the party

upindat
02-16-2012, 02:10 PM

Please explain how this works again??

i fist brown i
02-16-2012, 05:55 PM

Well my Match was glitched, my hud looked like I was playing tdm though ivwas playing fumigation. Once we captured the 2nd point it popped the achievement although the match just started.

So anyone having problems with this. Have a friend host.

And to be sure it glitch unlocks, only play if your hud is messed up, you'll know what I mean when you see it

ofay
02-16-2012, 06:40 PM
Sometimes when you are not the host, when you play fumigation instead of saying 1 2 3 under the mini map it will say 2 2 2 and they will constantly be filling and emptying, addiontally it may show the score at the bottom like its TDM, and you also may not be able to see the gas blasters