PDA

View Full Version : weird achievement glitch

Yungblaknhansum
02-14-2012, 02:47 AM
so, I unlocked the Master Grenadier achievement and it shows up in my phone, trueachievements and my point total is right on my games list on my xbox, 95/200. and it says the right amount of achievements unlocked ,12/200. but the achievement still is locked on my xbox, even though everything else is correct. has this happened to anyone else? I can't figure out how to unlock it. even though it is unlocked everywhere else. any help is appreciated, thanks.

GR4V1G0R3
02-20-2012, 02:46 AM
Occasionally happens that way, don't know why, almost as if your Xbox refuses to update with wp7 games, also the same with pc games

Should resolve itself soon enough

the_b1ues
12-15-2012, 11:15 PM
Something similar just happened to me i have 4-20 achievements but its says 1 -20. And its not giving me the points for the others. But if you go into the game it shows you the ones not counting.

montrossity
12-26-2012, 12:09 AM
As long as it shows up on xbox.com, then you are good.

shazza124
12-26-2012, 12:28 AM
bit off topic, but a weird acheivement glitch happened in GTA Episodes from Liberty City. All u had to do was complete the first mission, which i did, but it never popped up when i finished it.

Rusty Nail zh
06-05-2013, 09:21 AM
Hi guys!
Completed this game aswell. On the 3rd of June.
Now, TA got updated and showed me, that I completed the game. But on xbox.com, when I go to my recent activities list, it shows the game as 180/200 a.k.a. 10/12 achievements won. When I click on the game to see the achievements one by one, it shows me, that I have completed it and shows me also the aquired date.
The other strange thing is, that my last 2 achievements would be 30GS summed up. not 20. So it didn't get some achievements I unlocked, in the middle of the game.
If someone has a solution, please advise! :)
Thanks!

Gacys Clown
06-08-2013, 03:57 PM
Hi guys!
Completed this game aswell. On the 3rd of June.
Now, TA got updated and showed me, that I completed the game. But on xbox.com, when I go to my recent activities list, it shows the game as 180/200 a.k.a. 10/12 achievements won. When I click on the game to see the achievements one by one, it shows me, that I have completed it and shows me also the aquired date.
The other strange thing is, that my last 2 achievements would be 30GS summed up. not 20. So it didn't get some achievements I unlocked, in the middle of the game.
If someone has a solution, please advise! :)
Thanks!

I'm sort of in the same boat at the moment. Finished it up this morning, but xbox.com is still showing me at 14/20. I guess I'll wait a few days and see if it changes. It looks like a few of the previous posters are showing 200/200 on their cards now, so I don't know if they did anything or just waited it out. It would be cool to know.:)