PDA

View Full Version : Best Class Setup

upindat
02-14-2012, 01:43 PM
LOVING this game. Most fun i have had in a while playing online. With all the different set ups was wondering what everbody is having luck with. I have tried most of them. This is my go to set up for TDM.

Body type MIGHTY
Jackhammer with red dot (skull camo)
Shredder with xmags (ivy camo)
body armor
roller skates
horse healty
kinda bulletproof
rampage is sadistic

I have not had good luck with the smaller body types. Get killed fast because of the low health. Please post some of your different set ups.

ofay
02-14-2012, 04:10 PM
I use nimble, I do fine against everyone (only kids that use your set up to have over 300 health give me a problem)

UnarmedReaper07
02-14-2012, 06:04 PM
I always had a problem when fighting against the "Mighty" class. It seems like they always win a 1 vs 1 if you have an average or less build. I switched to a "mighty" build myself and I seem to win at least half the battles against them.

Zumato
02-14-2012, 09:46 PM
My favorite setup has to be:

Body Type - Tough
Weapon 1 - Partisan(Reflex Sight)
Weapon 2 - Chaperone(Penetrator Ammo)
Gadget - Spring Boots
Support - Body Armor
Fun Fact 1 - Horse Healthy
Fun Fact 2 - Marksman
Rampage - Eagle Eye
Psych Profile - Tyrannical

Doktor Wilhelm
02-14-2012, 09:58 PM
My ambush class for taking on Mighty bastards (No offence ment, lol): http://build.weareimpostors.com/view/1280

Ready Weapon Gatekeeper
Backup Weapon Persuader
Support Item Hatchet
Gadget Ninja Smoke Bomb
Body Type Tough
Fun Fact 1: Wallflower
Fun Fact 2: Kinda Bulletproof
Rampage: Eagle Eye
Psych Profile: Narcissistic

Starkweather
02-14-2012, 10:41 PM
Ready Weapon: Huntsman (extended magazine)
Backup Weapon: Gateskeeper (not sure which mod, its more of back up weapon when i run out)
Support Item: Trap in a box
Gadget: Grapple Gun
Body Type Tough
Fun Fact 1: Regenerative
Fun Fact 2: Marksman
Rampage: Eagle Eye
Psych Profile: Paranoid

Twrs828
02-15-2012, 02:32 AM
Ready Weapon: Gatekeeper w/ Reflex Sight
Backup Weapon: Bear-Stalker
Support Item: Boomerang
Gadget: Grapple Gun
Body Type: Tough
Fun Fact 1: Regenerative
Fun Fact 2: Marksman
Rampage: Kill Crazy
Psych Profile: In Denial

ofay
02-15-2012, 04:30 AM
Body type MIGHTY
body armor
roller skates
horse healty
kinda bulletproof

This is seriously the bad kid try hard class and it's making me rage, way to much health and can eat too much damage

VVh1pCr3am
02-15-2012, 06:44 AM
Body Type - Burly
Gatekeeper - Reflex Sight
Jackhammer - Reflex Sight
Body Armor
Targeting Goggles
Horse Healthy
Hard Target
Rampage - Tough as Nails
Psych Profile - Histrionic

Doktor Wilhelm
02-15-2012, 08:48 AM
This is seriously the bad kid try hard class and it's making me rage, way to much health and can eat too much damage

How dare you call Heavy Weapons Guy on Rollerskates a BK Try Hard!!! :p

Belvik
02-15-2012, 09:10 AM
Body Type - Nimble
Bear Hunter -Odor Sniffer
Huntsman - Reflex sight
Air Space Denier
Ninja Smoke Bomb
Wall Flower
Cutthroat
Rampage - Eagle Eye
Psych Profile - Sadistic

Use bear hunter for most of the smaller body types. Pull out the huntsman for big guys with armor. If I'm in a game with a lot of people using rolling skates then I'll switch to a Burly Glider build.

Belvik
02-15-2012, 09:13 AM

Make a class with jackhammer and the penetration ammo. I have that on one class just for these guys. They definitely aren't used to dying that fast and get frustrated and start to play sloppy real fast when they do :woop:.

TRIIGGER
02-15-2012, 09:29 AM
Body Type - Tough
Gatekeeper - Body odor sniffer
Desperado- Extended mags
Motion sensor
Skates =RAPE
Wallflower
Marksman
Rampage - Who cares
Psych Profile - Who cares

Joker0fLife
02-15-2012, 11:03 AM
Build Name: Build #1307

Ready Weapon: Shredder
-Mod: Reflex Sight
Backup Weapon: Thunder Dragon
-Mod: Rockets
Support Item: Body Armor
Gadget: Inflatable Insoles
Body Type: Burly
Fun Fact #1: Wallflower
Fun Fact #2: Kinda Bulletproof
Rampage: Tough As Nails
Psych Profile: Histrionic

ofay
02-15-2012, 02:59 PM
Make a class with jackhammer and the penetration ammo. I have that on one class just for these guys. They definitely aren't used to dying that fast and get frustrated and start to play sloppy real fast when they do :woop:.
Oh they get iced quick by my gate keeper, its just a pain in the ass I have to make a specific class because bad kids need an extra 100+ health just to get a kill. I'm on the point of breaking my controller everytime one of those kill me and only has >50 health left.

They need to patch the dive bomb damage they do

How dare you call Heavy Weapons Guy on Rollerskates a BK Try Hard!!! :p
I forgot to add glider rig. Any class that gives you atleast 100 more health than three other classes and has damage reduction is bad kid class. Also the hit box on their head feels smaller

upindat
02-15-2012, 03:12 PM
Oh they get iced quick by my gate keeper, its just a pain in the ass I have to make a specific class because bad kids need an extra 100+ health just to get a kill. I'm on the point of breaking my controller everytime one of those kill me and only has >50 health left.

They need to patch the dive bomb damage they do

I forgot to add glider rig. Any class that gives you atleast 100 more health than three other classes and has damage reduction is bad kid class. Also the hit box on their head feels smaller

Ofay i am one of those so called kids lol that uses the bigger class. But i get owend by people using penetrator and speedy class. That is one of the things i love about this game is a pretty good balance. I do agree they need to patch the damage from the flying kicks. I dont use that rig just case. And like you said the gatekeeper eats my lunch every time i play. Just have not had any luck with the smaller classes. I get killed too fast.

ofay
02-15-2012, 03:41 PM
I think it's just a little unbalanced that a nimble has 140 health stock and mighty with horse health is 320, that's a huge difference.

I will agree that the tiny class with skates and a shotty is very annoying as well, seeing a bump in those wearing body armor and damage reduction. Makes those quite tricky

Ayepeck
02-15-2012, 10:34 PM
Never had a problem killing mighties. They go down easy as long as you aim at the head or get the drop on them.

I do, however, hate when they use the glider and just spam the shit out of that, because it's almost always instant death.

BloodRedRoses
02-15-2012, 11:42 PM
Protip; turn head bob off and vibrate off makes head shots easy.

ofay
02-16-2012, 12:53 AM
Protip; turn head bob off and vibrate off makes head shots easy.
Game felt awkward when I turned headbob off, don't know why

I wish someone had hit box data on all the body types because the big doesn't feel proportional to me. I honestly think small and nimble have bigger head hit boxes than mighty

Ayepeck
02-16-2012, 04:02 AM
My class:
Body Type: Tough
Primary Weapon: Shredder (Red Dot Sight)
Secondary Weapon: [Constantly changing]
Support Item: Body Armor
Gadget: Glider
Fun Fact #1: Horse Healthy
Fun Fact #2: Marksman
Rampage: Kill Crazy (going to change to Tough as Nails)
Psych Profile: Paranoid

ofay
02-16-2012, 03:27 PM
Been playing as the tough, have less rage moments now. But sad that I am a step slower than the nimble and not as sexy looking.

It's made knifing way way easier, but it's still two knives min to kill a mighty even from behind, backstabbing should be one hit kill everytime no matter what

Hoffer
02-19-2012, 02:35 AM
I had been playing with the mighty build for a while. Did the armor and horse healthy to get him all beefed up.

Today I build a second from smallest figure on skates. That is pretty fun. She can haul some pretty good butt. I just keep myself moving around. I've been able to take on mightys, but only if I get the drop on them. If I come around the corner and they see me, I run away. Running on skates gets you out of there fast.