PDA

View Full Version : How do I begin the Scholia Arcana Questline?

Bergy3
02-14-2012, 08:44 PM
I know this should be easy to do. I have read a few different descriptions of what to do but had no success thus far.

I found the SA embassy in Ysa but I can't enter it and I don't get any msg saying why...poop. :mad:

romanzad
02-14-2012, 08:54 PM
I know this should be easy to do. I have read a few different descriptions of what to do but had no success thus far.

I found the SA embassy in Ysa but I can't enter it and I don't get any msg saying why...poop. :mad:

have you tried the SA embassy in Rathir?

Bergy3
02-14-2012, 09:58 PM
I went and checked out the SA embassy in Rathir and then upon returning to the Arcana embassy in Ysa I was able to enter and join the faction.

Idk what was up before, I was hammering the :abut: and it wouldn't open the door. oh well.

thx for the help. rest in peace little thread...

h4mm32
02-14-2012, 10:23 PM
I went and checked out the SA embassy in Rathir and then upon returning to the Arcana embassy in Ysa I was able to enter and join the faction.

Idk what was up before, I was hammering the :abut: and it wouldn't open the door. oh well.

thx for the help. rest in peace little thread...

I believe you have to have done the quest to gather the assembly and put them in the right order to have gained access to the building. The quest involves running around to talk to 4 ambassadors, and getting them in the right order for their proverbial "parade".

Kraztz
02-14-2012, 10:27 PM
I believe you have to have done the quest to gather the assembly and put them in the right order to have gained access to the building. The quest involves running around to talk to 4 ambassadors, and getting them in the right order for their proverbial "parade".

It can't be tied to that quest cause I have finished the Arcana line and I still have not even accepted the quest your talking about. I think you just have to be at a certain point in the main quest line.

h4mm32
02-14-2012, 11:19 PM
that can't be right either i haven't done anything with main quest since i talked to the fate weaver

Bergy3
02-15-2012, 02:37 AM
Perhaps there is more than one way to activate it. I have read at least three different methods...