PDA

View Full Version : BeatIng The Emperor of Fire?!!? help plz!!

sawman90
08-17-2007, 05:20 AM
Ok so I'm facing the Emperor of Fire to save that one annoying girl.. and I'm getting owned really hard up the A$$ =p my levels are Atsuma 19, Raiger 19, Marlin Glave 33, and N3 Destroyer 21, I'm not sure if I'm using the right guys or if I just have sucky stats.. but please some one help me out..

Graham31004
08-27-2007, 08:53 AM
I beat the game so long ago that I can't remember what I used but I'm 95% sure I used the starting crew. Atsuma, Raigar, Karin and Yuki (if you have her yet). Couldn't tell you what level I was. Best advice I have for you is to find an area you can level up easily and just level up maybe 4-6 levels per character. Yeah it might take you a few hours but with the level's plus the SP that your chars will get, it will make the rest of the game easier for you. Make sure you use the SP to increase your players HP and Attack. I didn't really use any of the golem's until the end of the game. Everyone's different though. Good Luck!

UnicornTamer
09-23-2007, 04:55 PM
Emperor of Fire actually takes Karin out of the party for the battle. Don't hit him if he has a 'blue light' on. At this point in time, Karin is influencing him. Wait till he no longer has the 'Blue light' and then start pounding away on him.

UnicornTamer
09-23-2007, 04:57 PM
Ok so I'm facing the Emperor of Fire to save that one annoying girl.. and I'm getting owned really hard up the A$$ =p my levels are Atsuma 19, Raiger 19, Marlin Glave 33, and N3 Destroyer 21, I'm not sure if I'm using the right guys or if I just have sucky stats.. but please some one help me out..

Your stats are quite low for this point of the game. I was between lv 22 and 25 when I faced him.

Crimson Drifter
10-22-2007, 12:26 AM
My guys were between level 23-25. I had Atsuma, Raigar, Yuki, and a Dark golem.

My golem was pretty much useless as was Yuki, only Atsuma and Raigar could take the damage. I just alternated using healing items and comboing attacks with the two and he eventually went down.

some tips:

-don't attack while the emperor has a blue light on him, take that time to heal and up offense/defense.

-Use the first rounds to up your defensive and attack( I had high charge for atsuma +50% parameters, and Raigars EX ability +100% parameters)

-Use your SP to get your HP up ( I had about 750-850 on Raigar and Atsuma) the more the better

-Bring plenty of healing items into the fight as thats your main way of staying alive

-As the fight goes on the emperors regenerative abilities heals him less and less ( I don't know if it goes away completely as I didn't let him live that long :woop:)but just keep on the attack and he will eventually burn out ;).