PDA

View Full Version : Limited Edition Unboxing

DemonATX
02-15-2012, 11:35 AM
BlazBlue Continuum Shift EXTEND Limited Edition - Unboxing -Xbox 360 - YouTube

Enjoy!

RedBlinky
02-16-2012, 01:49 AM
Wow the artbook looks really cool and the calendar needs to be a bit bigger but high quality stuff i love blazblue

IceKingz
02-16-2012, 11:49 AM
It looks nice but I just don't think it's worth the extra $20 =/ This game being $40 is nice on my wallet.

Jakez123
02-16-2012, 12:35 PM
Wow that was a cool opening man, nice and short which got to the point unlike other videos which take 7 minutes explaining and 1 minute opening the product.

The European special edition looks better though, i mean Manga that's cool, I think i'll get that when the time comes

DemonATX
02-29-2012, 12:32 AM
Wow that was a cool opening man, nice and short which got to the point unlike other videos which take 7 minutes explaining and 1 minute opening the product.

The European special edition looks better though, i mean Manga that's cool, I think i'll get that when the time comes

Thanks man. Yeah I really hate watching the low quality, shaky videos, that feature the person doing the video rather than the actual game.

I have to agree that the euro version is way better but it was very limited and sold out fast! I think there were only 200 manga editions or something like that. They always get the manga edition, so unfair! lol