Gotham City Imposters - Ace - Intermediate Challenges GOLD - YouTube
Ace Chemical - Intermediate

More coming this weekend

BillyBobTwo
02-15-2012, 02:46 PM
Reserved for space.

upindat
02-15-2012, 03:15 PM
Keep this videos coming!! thanks for the post.

ofay
02-15-2012, 03:44 PM
what might be good is put a link to where the videos are uploaded in a play list. Looking forward to seeing all these but I think a link to the play list might be the cleanest way

darkenednight
02-16-2012, 03:45 AM
I hate to steal your thunder, the videos you have up at the moment are great. I just got finished filming my runs for TrueAchievements.com, so I decided to bring them here. You're more than welcome to finish your series if you wish, I can remove these from this post if you decide you do, as you were the first to make the thread.

These are the routes that I used to get to spot 48 on the leaderboard. I've still got 13 expert challenges to go.

Gotham City Imposters - Ace Chemical Basic & Intermediate Challenges - All Gold - YouTube
Gotham City Imposters - The Docks Basic & Intermediate Challenges - All Gold - YouTube
Gotham City Imposters - Crime Alley Basic & Intermediate Challenges - All Gold - YouTube
Gotham City Imposters - Amusement Mile Basic & Intermediate Challenges - All Gold - YouTube
Gotham City Imposters - Gotham Power Basic & Intermediate Challenges - All Gold - YouTube

Mr Yac
02-17-2012, 01:47 AM
thaks for the videos, but these things suck, or more accuratly i suck at them:(

kyboy
02-17-2012, 01:49 AM
THANK YOU!! been waiting for someone to do this...

MeonOner
02-17-2012, 07:43 PM
this thread will come in handy when i try and go for this. thinking of doing the challenges last, since they are always there. nice vids tho

kyboy
02-18-2012, 06:25 PM
i can not grapple for the life of me.. i keep gettin silver on basic grapple lol..

darkenednight
02-19-2012, 05:48 AM
i can not grapple for the life of me.. i keep gettin silver on basic grapple lol..

It does take a bit of practice. After releasing the grapple, remember that it is possible to jump after the release of the gadget. Using this can give yourself a bit of wiggle room in terms of error correction.

In some cases, basic challenges could turn out to be more difficult than the intermediates simply because of the lack of room for any sort of error made by the player. Remember to shoot slightly above the targets location, especially when shooting upwards to all give yourself a bit of room in the event you over-correct before you make the grapple shot.