PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who's after Bioshock Now?

M7.Ninja
08-17-2007, 08:41 AM
Click here (http://xboxer.tv/2007/08/jack_thompsons_sights_set_on_b.html)

Jack Thompson has set his eyes on BioShock, saying it encourages people to kill little girls.

In reality, BioShock takes us into an underwater city with mutated freaks who were once humans. I think it struk closer to home for this dumb bastard.

Zef
08-17-2007, 09:18 AM
It's times like these that make you proud to laugh at him, he will find a way to 'bring justice' to the world by attacking every single game that even hints at touching another living thing. The recent announcement of a new Pacman was spoiled when Jackie boy said it promotes drug use.

P1NSEEKER
08-17-2007, 09:30 AM
Haha.

The guy needs to get a life!

thecrazyguy
08-17-2007, 11:15 AM
If I said I was suprised by this, I'd be lying. What game wont this guy attack in some form or another. I mean are you serious, "encourages people to kill little girls"???? Give me a break. I don't think this has anything to do with his crusade against video game violence anymore, it's just about his sick vendetta against video games and anyone who is associated with them. He'll just go after any game for any reason, weather it's justified or not. Or maybe he just does this for the attention, who knows.

Ya know, being an advocate against something is one thing, but to the lengths that this guy goes just qualifies him as mentally unstable.

As P1NSEEKER said, this guy just needs to get a life, badly! And maybe a new hobby too lol

Sam360
08-17-2007, 12:36 PM
If I said I was suprised by this, I'd be lying. What game wont this guy attack in some form or another. I mean are you serious, "encourages people to kill little girls"???? Give me a break. I don't think this has anything to do with his crusade against video game violence anymore, it's just about his sick vendetta against video games and anyone who is associated with them. He'll just go after any game for any reason, weather it's justified or not. Or maybe he just does this for the attention, who knows.

Ya know, being an advocate against something is one thing, but to the lengths that this guy goes just qualifies him as mentally unstable.

As P1NSEEKER said, this guy just needs to get a life, badly! And maybe a new hobby too lol
Was basically about to say exactly the same thing...

Why doesn't he pick a fight with books? There are murders in them, often with little girls....aren't they just as bad?!

Rocket
08-17-2007, 01:02 PM
Link doesn't work for some reason..."Page Cannot be displayed"...But this guy is an idiot anyway...fuck him...who cares what he thinks..

flip
08-17-2007, 05:08 PM
has good old JT even played BioShock? probably not, so he doesn't actually know that you DONT kill little girls, god this guy is a fucking retard

sln333
08-17-2007, 05:13 PM
What's this guy's problem? Movies are worse than games sometimes yet instead he picks on Bioshock? I could imagine him picking on Viva Pinata because it teaches kids to kill pinatas. He needs to think before he does things.

flip
08-17-2007, 05:17 PM
it makes me wonder whether or not this guy even plays the games anymore before he does shit like this, or just reads stuff online about it and then infers about how things happen in the actual game

Feel My Rage
08-17-2007, 05:18 PM
Damn man...I knew little to none about this Thompson guy until five minutes ago....And I have to say,the one word i have for him: Commie.

Yes.I am calling him a communist.He just hates video games,and thinks the whole world should view things his way and think the same as he does.So,let me say this just to disprove that bastard as many others have already done....VIDEO GAMES DONT CAUSE VIOLENT BEHAVIOR!!!

Christ!I'm freakin 15 and ive been playing 'M' games since i was 8!Now,some of you may say thats bad parenting,and whatever,you are entitled to your opinion.BUT,my parents trust me to know th difference between real life and a video game.They taught me right from wrong...hell,my dad served in Desert Shield and Desert Storm!I know respect for my elders....but this guy...just no.F**K Mr. Jack Thompson up his stupid ass!

Okay,my rant is now over.

viciousmental56
08-17-2007, 05:19 PM
Click here (http://xboxer.tv/2007/08/jack_thompsons_sights_set_on_b.html)

Jack Thompson has set his eyes on BioShock, saying it encourages people to kill little girls.

lol that made me laugh
people are stupid if they think a video game is going to make anyone do something

SegaSaturnSNK
08-17-2007, 05:47 PM
I wonder what he would do if a game was made to encourage people to kill annoying old men lol.

DoM cAbAn
08-18-2007, 12:30 AM
Wow, how sad. It's just a video game for God's sake. This guy just wants to ruin the fun for everybody else, does he?

SegaSaturnSNK
08-18-2007, 12:47 AM
Wow, how sad. It's just a video game for God's sake. This guy just wants to ruin the fun for everybody else, does he?

Is he making any money off all his doings? If so, I guess that's why. As long the guy is making money doing this kind of fucking stupidity then there is our answer.

Fritz White
08-18-2007, 01:05 AM
A few people already posted stuff I was going to say like, "why does he only attack games and not other forms of violent media (TV, movies, internet, comic books, books)?" Just posting this is a waste of time. I think that only people that are as ignorant as Jack Thompson himself are going to listen to him, so we don't really need to pay attention to what he has to say. He's a sad old man.

DisposedCheese
08-18-2007, 11:19 AM
i knew nothing of this Jack Thompson figure. But now i have a clear description of 'him ''Douche''.

Brighton X
08-18-2007, 02:51 PM
I say Jack Thompson makes people want to kill little girls, not Bioshock.

killerharu45
08-20-2007, 05:16 AM
hes just mad cuz he doesnt hav an xbox