PDA

View Full Version : "Rival" Achievement Trading Thread

Tyger7
02-16-2012, 04:53 AM
There is only 1 achievement associated with any type of online. There are a few requirements for this achievement you must be aware of:

Someone who is on your friend list
They must have gold in a challenge you both have unlocked
You must beat their time

Post here to find people to add, so you can try to beat them. A good idea might be to just add everyone that posts and keep them. It would also be nice if you kept them on for a while to give everyone a chance to beat each others scores.

FearOfTomorrow
02-16-2012, 05:20 AM
I got Gold on the 1st 2 challenges. Send a friend request/message and I'll add anyone looking for the ach.

Xer0 Ph0kus
02-16-2012, 07:05 AM
I don't have Gold medals yet but I'll be working on getting at least the first 2 maps done if anyone wants to add me. Unfortunately that won't be until at least the 20th so if you are in a hurry I wouldn't bother.

IEvil IMonkey
02-16-2012, 10:46 AM
There is only 1 achievement associated with any type of online. There are a few requirements for this achievement you must be aware of:

Someone who is on your friend list
They must have gold in a challenge you both have unlocked
You must beat their time
Post here to find people to add, so you can try to beat them. A good idea might be to just add everyone that posts and keep them. It would also be nice if you kept them on for a while to give everyone a chance to beat each others scores.

I think people should add their times for each level aswell so you know you have a better time than the person you want to add :woop:

CHALLENGE ROOM 1 TIME 13.808

Ok I just added someone who has a slower time than me and I haven't got the achievement.... Do I now need to beat the time again to get it now they're on my friends list???

EDIT - I GUESS I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE CHEEVE VERY WELL...... YOU NEED TO BEAT A TIME OF SOMEONE ALREADY ON YOUR LIST.... YOU CAN'T JUST ADD THEM AFTER AND GET IT!

ChArG1nMaLAZ0R
02-16-2012, 05:46 PM
add me gt is charg1nmalaz0r

havent golded anything yet but will tonight. i think it is a good idea for everyone to friend each other. gives everyone a better chance of getting it.

Don Jose
02-16-2012, 07:15 PM
You can add me to the list.

GT is: Don Jose

I haven't gotten any gold medals yet, as I've just started playing. The times seems real fast!

Ayepeck
02-16-2012, 08:46 PM
Just my opinion, but wouldn't it be best if someone just created a new account, got a gold medal as close to the gold requirement as possible, and let people add that account?

I haven't got any golds yet, just played the game for about an hour yesterday. But they seem extremely hard to get of the three challenges I played.

xhunterrrr
02-16-2012, 10:41 PM
I haven't gotten any gold medals, so feel free to add me. GT: xhunterrrr

(For what it is worth, I have 37 open spots on my friends list!)

Dizzy Domes
02-17-2012, 01:47 AM
Edit: Got my achievement and set a couple gold times. I'll still accept friend requests to help people get this one.

BanditBanks
02-17-2012, 02:20 AM
Gold times in this are pretty tight!
I only have one so far in the first Advanced Warp challenge.

GT: BanditBanks

Ayepeck
02-17-2012, 02:58 PM
Anyone have any tips on which challenges are the easiest to gold? (Any videos, too?)

Also, if you have any golds (that aren't ridiculous times, haha), feel free to add me: GT - Ayepecks (I don't have any yet)

Kilerden
02-17-2012, 04:38 PM
This achievement is AAARGH!

jupr1
02-17-2012, 05:24 PM
Add me, only got gold in one so far... Jupr1, also anyone know how to get the murder artist achievement?

migueloetb
02-18-2012, 08:52 AM
I think people should add their times for each level aswell so you know you have a better time than the person you want to add :woop:

CHALLENGE ROOM 1 TIME 13.808

Ok I just added someone who has a slower time than me and I haven't got the achievement.... Do I now need to beat the time again to get it now they're on my friends list???

EDIT - I GUESS I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE CHEEVE VERY WELL...... YOU NEED TO BEAT A TIME OF SOMEONE ALREADY ON YOUR LIST.... YOU CAN'T JUST ADD THEM AFTER AND GET IT!

You can add someone to your friends list and as long as you both have gold in the same challenge, the player with the best score gets the achievement. I added someone from a different forum, and he has the achievement :)

xMidget_Furyx
02-18-2012, 05:41 PM
ok i have gold in the second challenge i forget the time but it's fairly close to the standard gold time. besure to state in your message that this is for rival in Warp.

xhunterrrr
02-18-2012, 09:47 PM
I am shit at these challenges. The only one I have gotten silver in is the Advanced Warp challenge (room 3). But I can't beat 22 seconds. Any tips for this room?

EDIT: Finally got a gold and got Rival! I managed 32.500s on room 2 (Frag challenge). I went bottom left, top left, top right, bottom right as the order. It looks like this one might be the easiest to get gold with a few practice rounds.

Kilerden
02-19-2012, 02:25 PM
YES! I have it :D
Thank you so much guys!

I got it on the first Warp challenge, I even beat 2 persons :p

horrormoose
02-19-2012, 05:00 PM
Buying this game right after I type this out.

I will be adding a few of you to try for Rival, hopefully it's not too hard. I only got bronze on the first two (only tried them once each in the demo)

L0cke89
02-20-2012, 02:03 AM
Add me if you want. Tried to get a close gold on challanges 3 and ended up with something around 19 seconds (gold 21) Though if you take the fastes path, you can get around 16-17 seconds. Going for other gold ones after I finished the main game.

Mental Reap3r
02-20-2012, 05:29 PM
I have gold in launch (#1 in the world sorry guys XD) but i can't get gold in any other as of yet if someone would add me or let me know how to get gold on the others it would be greatly appreciated (GT:Mental Reap3r)

Edit:Just got gold on warp

Don Jose
02-20-2012, 06:35 PM
Holy crap. I just got Gold on the "Advanced Swap" challenge. I used Tyger7's video guide to get it. I must say it really comes down to luck. That and wailing on :abut: while you are in echo.

Phew. I'm glad that achievement is crossed off my list. Feel free to add me if you need.

85videogamefrak
02-21-2012, 10:27 AM
Im still playing this game trying to figure it out and the times for gold are some really pain in the butt 15 sec 30 sec really that is just stupid if i had a video on what to do on hte first two for gold times i might be able to do this good luck to all trying for gold

Scottcool
02-21-2012, 03:28 PM
gamertag: scottcool2

anyone fancies adding me for this then go for it, just msg with friend request. I have only done the first challenge and have a pretty good time, i won't do the same on the others if anyone helps

85videogamefrak
02-22-2012, 01:27 AM
Im still playing this game trying to figure it out and the times for gold are some really pain in the butt 15 sec 30 sec really that is just stupid if i had a video on what to do on hte first two for gold times i might be able to do this good luck to all trying for gold tudferguson gamer tag add me if you have gold on first two and maybe how to get gold on them tips tricks dont have live will sometime

Scottcool
02-22-2012, 04:34 PM
I now have 3 golds on the first 3 challenges, my times on warp/advanced warp are top 5 so quite hard to beat. The 1st frag challenge i have left at 33.866s with the gold time being 34s so should be very beatable.

add me if you need

scottcool2

StarsRPD
02-23-2012, 07:22 AM
Gold 2nd challenge 30.9 seconds Rank 56. Easy with the d-pad I could have made it 30 seconds or less. 2nd silver account don't work. GT: Eskobar Returns. Add me and beat my score by 1 second.

Tips on Frag: Go to the bottom left into the human then into the barrel, go crazy on the dpad. Frag the remaining bodies. Go up and take care of those 2, then the rest of the enemies on the right. Finished at around 30 seconds. When you get each kill in 0,5 seconds it's much easier to finish with Gold medal or better.

First challenge I can only get 18sec after many 20+ second. Whats the trick?

DROGTURIST
02-23-2012, 08:45 AM
The trick to the first challenge are the two shortcuts. Once you hit the "maze," you can either you go to the top and warp through walls across small gaps, or to the bottom and warp across large gaps with no walls. I'm assuming the latter is slightly faster since it's a tiny bit harder (but that's literally tiny). If you're already doing that, the only other thing you can do to speed up is warp across the entire first half of the map. It allows for some very sloppy warping if you button mash.

StarsRPD
02-23-2012, 10:20 PM
Aha, thanks. I will try to button mash ^^ I only used Warp to get over gaps and walls.

Ayepeck
02-23-2012, 11:09 PM
Do we have confirmation that you can add someone with a slower gold than you and get the achievement? Seems to be conflicting information out there.

85videogamefrak
02-24-2012, 10:45 AM
Do we have confirmation that you can add someone with a slower gold than you and get the achievement? Seems to be conflicting information out there.
Thats what im trying to find out on the 2nd challenge i have a time of 32.5843 gold if anyone has a time higher than that add me tudferguson or if you have gold add me maybe achievement will pop FYI i dont have Xbox live gold to

Ayepeck
02-24-2012, 03:08 PM
Thats what im trying to find out on the 2nd challenge i have a time of 32.5843 gold if anyone has a time higher than that add me tudferguson or if you have gold add me maybe achievement will pop FYI i dont have Xbox live gold to
You could look at the leaderboards and see if you could add someone slower than you there.

Scottcool
02-25-2012, 04:28 AM

I believe the person has to be in your list before you beat their time, not certain though

Diquarks
02-25-2012, 06:48 AM
Not sure if this has been mentioned but I don't believe the person has to accept the friend request it can just be pending. I simply set a gold time(challenge 3) then went to the leaderboards and sent a request to the person 1 position above me and beat my previous time by a few tenths of a second and the achievement popped, then I cancelled the friend request, simple.

andy888101
02-26-2012, 08:33 PM
Have not got any gold yet but add me GT: Andy888101

spree4567
02-26-2012, 09:00 PM
Just got the game. Adding some people.

spree4567

Don Jose
02-26-2012, 10:43 PM
Just got the game. Adding some people.

spree4567

Good Luck!

Ayepeck
02-27-2012, 11:12 PM
[edited out]
EDIT: WOW, I got it on my first legitimate try on advanced swap.

I added the guy closest to the gold on the leaderboards (he was on the second or third page), sent him a message to let him know, but while he was pending I tried it anyway and got the gold, getting the achievement.

So I can confirm someone just has to be pending.

Advanced swap is definitely the easiest, IMO. My time was 26.4464 (gold requirement is 27.000), and it was my first time to seriously try for it. Go off the guide in the road map and you'll be good.

abmoit
03-05-2012, 01:22 PM
I have gold in launch (#1 in the world sorry guys XD) but i can't get gold in any other as of yet if someone would add me or let me know how to get gold on the others it would be greatly appreciated (GT:Mental Reap3r)

Edit:Just got gold on warp

Sorry, man. I ousted you as #1 (and #2) on Launch :X

I was signed into the wrong account when I did it, and that sigh of relief turned into frustration when I realized I had to beat THAT time on my own gamertag :( So I got it down to 19-point-something seconds. It took quite awhile and everything had to be flawless.

Also, I found a way to get the last 3 guys to run away instantly instead of waiting that extra second or two, which helped out a lot. I was only able to get this to happen sometimes, and I got lucky that it happened on a flawless run.

CODYROB55
03-12-2012, 06:25 PM
Need help with this . Most of my challenges are bronze since I have only done each one like once or twice.

CODYROB55

Turdboi
03-29-2012, 07:29 PM
Looking to add someone to get this achievement with, preferrably someone who has a slow gold time on the 2nd challenge. Will help return the favour if I can.

aXenaFan
07-21-2012, 12:32 PM
Gamertag A Xena Fan. Please indicate in friend msg that you are adding for this achievement. I have Gold in Challenge 2 at 33.8 (just below Gold Reqmt). I need to find someone I can beat. My best time is 33.2 on a different GT

RagnarokMK2
09-07-2012, 11:17 PM
I also need someone to trade this with. Gamertag same as username here, just message me.

Tk l GaMBit
09-28-2012, 02:55 PM
Hi I am looking for someone do beat his/her gold time.

I have not got a gold on my own yet, but would work on it if someone wants to "boost" this with me.

Just msg me via 360 if interested

shulamm
11-16-2012, 10:01 AM
Another one interested, working on them, last achievmnt left. FR at will

MoldyClay87
11-24-2012, 10:32 AM
I got this game during the summer on sale but haven't gotten to play until now (360 was broke and got a new one from a friend recently) so I gotta do this. I haven't beaten it or gotten any gold times myself yet, but if anyone wants to help and have beatable times, let me know via PM or message on XBL.