PDA

View Full Version : This game is a joke!

demon00uk
02-16-2012, 11:03 AM
Really had enough of all the stupid glitches that ruin this game which is a shame as I think the game is ace.. 4 times today I've had a kill streak of 9 and I either get booted to the dashboard or as I'm shooting someone they warp behind me and knife me....

I beta tested this game and I never noticed any of these glitches. It's unplayable until they patch all this crap!

Doktor Wilhelm
02-16-2012, 02:06 PM
I've never once been kicked to the dashboard; though I've heard a lot of people saying that it happens to them a lot? Maybe try re-downloading the game?
I do get the matches shutting down a lot (disconected from server), but that's because of the host quitting (which a lot of people seem to think is a glitch).

The other issue you seem to be having sounds a lot like lag, which isn't a glitch.

upindat
02-16-2012, 02:07 PM
Really had enough of all the stupid glitches that ruin this game which is a shame as I think the game is ace.. 4 times today I've had a kill streak of 9 and I either get booted to the dashboard or as I'm shooting someone they warp behind me and knife me....

I beta tested this game and I never noticed any of these glitches. It's unplayable until they patch all this crap!

I usually get booted to dashboard while playing fumigation or warefare. Hardly ever in TDM. Hang in there. Hopefully they will adress this in the patch next month. I have been playing this non stop since it has released and really enjoying this!!!!

ofay
02-16-2012, 03:25 PM
Game disconnecting is host quitting
I only get booted to dashboard if I sit at the main menu for 30+ mins then start a game (annoying yes but I just quit the game if I'm not gonna play for a bit)
Been in bad lag games, usually picks a different host next game and never picks the person again.

Only match making complaint I have is that twice I have been on the winning team and when the losing team backed out it auto balanced me to the losing team. So I posted on GCI's website in the support forum so they could fix it, not bash a good game Oma site that can do nothing to fix a minor problem

upindat
02-16-2012, 03:36 PM
Game disconnecting is host quitting
I only get booted to dashboard if I sit at the main menu for 30+ mins then start a game (annoying yes but I just quit the game if I'm not gonna play for a bit)
Been in bad lag games, usually picks a different host next game and never picks the person again.

Only match making complaint I have is that twice I have been on the winning team and when the losing team backed out it auto balanced me to the losing team. So I posted on GCI's website in the support forum so they could fix it, not bash a good game Oma site that can do nothing to fix a minor problem

How can you tell who the host is??

Doktor Wilhelm
02-16-2012, 03:44 PM
How can you tell who the host is??

I don't believe there is anyway. :(

upindat
02-16-2012, 04:00 PM
I don't believe there is anyway. :(

I also noticed that the only way you can tell who is talking is during the pause menu. Would be nice to see who is talking shit or have their kinect mic on!!!:mad: in the lobby so i can mute them. Would be nice to see who the host is tho.

ofay
02-16-2012, 04:29 PM
Mute is coming in the next update.

You can't tell who is host but in every game 99% of the time when you get d/c'd it's from a host quitting. Also if you are in a party and the party leader gets knocked out, it pulls you all out. Which is odd since sometimes my party members are on the other team

i fist brown i
02-16-2012, 06:04 PM

So ultimately, you hate the game because of an achievement.. you'll eventually get it while going for thelevel 101 achievement.

Like ofay says 99% (100% IMO) its the host quitting. Especially if you were doing really well.

Never was kicked to the dashboard but I am aware it happens.

ofay
02-16-2012, 06:35 PM
I have 150+ games played and I think I've been dashboarded twice and both times it was when I sat at the menu while I watched a tv show and then came back to play

Zumato
02-16-2012, 06:57 PM
I've been kicked to the dashboard a couple of times. My only real complaint is team balancing issues. Here's an example:

Playing team deathmatch on Crime Alley, it's 3 vs. 3. As soon as the match starts, I immediately get switched to the opposite team, now it's 4 vs. 2. As the match is about to end I get switched back to my starting team.

That usually happens to me 1 out of 5 matches.

demon00uk
02-16-2012, 07:22 PM
So ultimately, you hate the game because of an achievement.. you'll eventually get it while going for thelevel 101 achievement.

Like ofay says 99% (100% IMO) its the host quitting. Especially if you were doing really well.

Never was kicked to the dashboard but I am aware it happens.

The fact that I can't get into a full game trumps my wanting of an achievement mate.. It's just annoying it happens on a 9 streak all the time!

i fist brown i
02-16-2012, 09:11 PM
The fact that I can't get into a full game trumps my wanting of an achievement mate.. It's just annoying it happens on a 9 streak all the time!

I can see that being annoying. Just don't hate the game though. It has issues, but its one I'd the most dmfun MP games I've ever played.

demon00uk
02-16-2012, 09:31 PM
I did say in my first post that I love playing it when I can actually get in a game. Just seems to be getting worse lately. Hopefully the patch fixes it soon.

Joker0fLife
02-18-2012, 12:27 AM
You think that's annoying.....try getting a 18 killstreak TWICE in Psych Warfare and then having to switch sides, only for your killstreak to reset :mad:

VivaFathom
02-18-2012, 08:05 AM
They need to cut the team switching during the game out, twice i've been on the smaller team only to bring this team upto victory and then i'm switched to the bigger team! So it doesn't balance player numbers because it's had the opposite affect twice with me.

The maddest example was when i was playing Psych Warfare for the smaller team, 2 vs 4. We managed to keep the scoreline even right right upto the last minute, i started attaching the battery for the win. A soon as it's attached i got swicthed teams and i was in slappy mode, now 5 players vs 1. WTF

UnarmedReaper07
02-18-2012, 03:11 PM
A weird thing happened to me yesterday. At the start of the game it switched me to the batman side, but I was still a Joker. (My original team was Jokerz) I was able to kill two of my own teammates. (double agent much?) The other team must of lagged out or raged quit, since the game placed me back on the other team when my team and I were capturing a blaster. The other team had no players left on it. I was auto killed pretty much by my former team. I was like "screw this" and quit.

ofay
02-18-2012, 05:34 PM
The people complaining about team switching on Phychic Warfare, you know it's coming it's part of that game mode.

Being auto balanced to the other team, that's a different thing

stranger91
02-18-2012, 06:36 PM
So far i think this game is awesome. a few minor issues, but they are addressing a lot of the issues in the upcoming FREE DLC, a lot of this issues being fixed were found during the beta. so they have taken feedback on board, the beta was not in vein.

OptimusPrime76
02-18-2012, 10:27 PM
So far i think this game is awesome. a few minor issues, but they are addressing a lot of the issues in the upcoming FREE DLC, a lot of this issues being fixed were found during the beta. so they have taken feedback on board, the beta was not in vein.

Well thats bollocks to be honest. If these issues were spotted in the beta then why weren't they fixed before release. I can't believe they had to meet deadlines for a release date as its not exactly a major retail release. If this was the case then why was the beta done so close to the release date??

Also those going on about the first dlc being FREE! So it bloody should be. 1200 points for what is 5 maps and three very basic game modes is not good enough. I've had way more content from other games for the same price.

ofay
02-18-2012, 11:16 PM
Seriously everyone keeps bitching like you've got an unplayable game. I've been playing matches consistently since this thread started and haven't experienced most of the problem listed and if I have it's been once or twice.

Maybe it's less the game and more your connection. The only gripe I have currently with the game is deaths not tracking right but guess what, that doesn't affect game play. Stop crying like this is a major title released and realize that this was a smaller project and they have done a great job, give them a chance to fix the issues they said they are gonna fix and stop scaring people away from a good game

DROGTURIST
02-19-2012, 03:07 AM
Seriously everyone keeps bitching like you've got an unplayable game. I've been playing matches consistently since this thread started and haven't experienced most of the problem listed and if I have it's been once or twice.

Maybe it's less the game and more your connection. The only gripe I have currently with the game is deaths not tracking right but guess what, that doesn't affect game play. Stop crying like this is a major title released and realize that this was a smaller project and they have done a great job, give them a chance to fix the issues they said they are gonna fix and stop scaring people away from a good gameAre you being serious right now? "A smaller project?" It was produced by Warner Brothers and developed by Monolith, creators of F.E.A.R, Condemned and so on. And you're trying to talk like this game is comparable to Super Meat Boy and we should feel bad for poor old Warner Brothers, who can't afford to sell a functioning product? Give me, and the rest of this forum, a fucking break.

VivaFathom
02-19-2012, 09:07 PM
The people complaining about team switching on Phychic Warfare, you know it's coming it's part of that game mode.

Being auto balanced to the other team, that's a different thing

Team switching is auto balancing, i think you're confused with switching sides of the map which no one has mentioned....

ofay
02-19-2012, 09:53 PM
Team switching is auto balancing, i think you're confused with switching sides of the map which no one has mentioned....
I thought people were complaint about the mid map switch, the auto balance is a problem

Are you being serious right now? "A smaller project?" It was produced by Warner Brothers and developed by Monolith, creators of F.E.A.R, Condemned and so on. And you're trying to talk like this game is comparable to Super Meat Boy and we should feel bad for poor old Warner Brothers, who can't afford to sell a functioning product? Give me, and the rest of this forum, a fucking break.
People are acting like this game ha a budget like CID or battlefield, yes it has some problems but it's far from a broken game and people new to chill out bashing it like it some unplayable atrocity

Just because it says Warner brothers doesn't mean they threw a ton of money at it to be made

DROGTURIST
02-20-2012, 07:26 PM
Just because it says Warner brothers doesn't mean they threw a ton of money at it to be madeSo let me get this straight and break it down. You're talking about:

- A billion (trillion?) dollar company with basically infinite resources.
- One of the world's largest and most successful comic/film franchises.
- One of the world's largest and most successful comic book publishers would have to have been involved somehow since it's their IP.

And you think that there is any sort of argument for why this game has so many issues? The people involved in the production of the game could freely choose to spend anywhere up to infinite amounts of money to sell it, but they chose to produce a rushed product with huge flaws, and we're supposed to be happy about it?

If it's such a "small project" with such a small budget, why does it cost 1200 points, which is above the standard for games on this service? How could Capcom sell a Dead Rising game for 400 if this game needs to be 1200 to make a profit? Because it doesn't. It's just a crappy, rushed product produced by greedy people who just want a quick buck and don't give a fuck about delivering a good game. You're absolutely delusional if you believe anything else.

Doktor Wilhelm
02-20-2012, 07:49 PM
DROGTURIST; I don't think you understand how game development works, or even how businesses work.
Developers are give a set buget, not the full backing of the full corporation and it's many seperate divisions.

The game doesn't feel rushed or crappy (there's just a few issues); and they are supporting it post-release, with fixes promised within a month after release; and free content as a "sorry"/"thank you".

Joker0fLife
02-20-2012, 08:02 PM
I honestly don't see the problems in this game like everyone else...Besides the pre-game lobbying lagging, and the rare extremely laggy game, I don't see how this game is any different than any other arcade game to be released.

MeonOner
02-20-2012, 08:30 PM
only thing i hate about the game is how it take a decent amount of time to find a match, and then once you find a match it tells you that the servers were disconnected. this dlc/patch needs to come out asap.

demon00uk
02-20-2012, 08:53 PM
only thing i hate about the game is how it take a decent amount of time to find a match, and then once you find a match it tells you that the servers were disconnected. this dlc/patch needs to come out asap.

I second that!

DROGTURIST
02-20-2012, 11:59 PM
DROGTURIST; I don't think you understand how game development works, or even how businesses work.
Developers are give a set buget, not the full backing of the full corporation and it's many seperate divisions.Yes, I do. You're not understanding what I'm saying, though. I'm saying that WB decided to give this a miniscule budget even though they can very easily afford not to. Look, you speak like you think a budget is something handed down from the heavens and something that cannot be changed. Of course it can, and of course WB can afford it. They could build a fucking planet with all the money they have. But they chose to give this game a limited budget and rush it out the door as fast as possible. I think that's poor business practice.

The game doesn't feel rushed or crappy (there's just a few issues)You're either kidding, or are blind to game quality. Random issues off the top of my head:

- Matchmaking is slow and glitchy. Everyone knows this.
- Stats resetting.
- Team balancing is completely broken. It will sometimes randomly throw players to the other team for no reason, sometimes causing 2 vs 6 situations.
- Stats are not recorded properly. You randomly get many more deaths than you actually had in the game. Feat stats are completely unreliable.
- Game is unbalanced as shit. Invisibility is ridiculously overpowered, as is the Mighty/Glider combo, and other things are just pointlessly underpowered. The most obvious mark of a rushed FPS.

As a side note, I own all the multiplayer shooters on XBLA. The only one with as many issues as this game is Breach. Blacklight, Monday Night Combat, Section 8, CellFactor and Battlefield 1943 are all fine. As an example, they actually stole the Targeting Goggles from Blacklight. It has the exact same feature, only the developers of Blacklight actually balanced the goggles and put some thought into them. Unlike Gotham, you can't use them to permanently tag people and you can't pull them up almost instantly. You have to use them strategically and in the right place in the right time, not just spam the shit out of them like you can in this game. That's proper balancing.

; and they are supporting it post-release, with fixes promised within a month after release; and free content as a "sorry"/"thank you".That's not what they're doing at all. The DLC/patch that's coming is the result of the beta test, not a reaction to what's happening now with the stat resets. Someone who understands the games business so well should know that they can't create DLC maps and write a massive patch in like two weeks. That DLC/patch was started like 2-3 months ago, and they're just now calling it a "thank you" to save face. Come on, dude.

i fist brown i
02-21-2012, 12:50 AM
Yes, I do. You're not understanding what I'm saying, though. I'm saying that WB decided to give this a miniscule budget even though they can very easily afford not to. Look, you speak like you think a budget is something handed down from the heavens and something that cannot be changed. Of course it can, and of course WB can afford it. They could build a fucking planet with all the money they have. But they chose to give this game a limited budget and rush it out the door as fast as possible. I think that's poor business practice.

You're either kidding, or are blind to game quality. Random issues off the top of my head:

- Stats resetting.
- Team balancing is completely broken. It will sometimes randomly throw players to the other team for no reason, sometimes causing 2 vs 6 situations.
- Stats are not recorded properly. You randomly get many more deaths than you actually had in the game. Feat stats are completely unreliable.
- Game is unbalanced as shit. Invisibility is ridiculously overpowered, as is the Mighty/Glider combo, and other things are just pointlessly underpowered. The most obvious mark of a rushed FPS.

As a side note, I own all the multiplayer shooters on XBLA. The only one with as many issues as this game is Breach. Blacklight, Monday Night Combat, Section 8, CellFactor and Battlefield 1943 are all fine. As an example, they actually stole the Targeting Goggles from Blacklight. It has the exact same feature, only the developers of Blacklight actually balanced the goggles and put some thought into them. Unlike Gotham, you can't use them to permanently tag people and you can't pull them up almost instantly. You have to use them strategically and in the right place in the right time, not just spam the shit out of them like you can in this game. That's proper balancing.

That's not what they're doing at all. The DLC/patch that's coming is the result of the beta test, not a reaction to what's happening now with the stat resets. Someone who understands the games business so well should know that they can't create DLC maps and write a massive patch in like two weeks. That DLC/patch was started like 2-3 months ago, and they're just now calling it a "thank you" to save face. Come on, dude.

Dude they're selling the game for 15 fuc*ing dollars!!! You act like they robbed you of 50 $s like cod and many other games do on an yearly basis!

Warner bros: "lets throw millions of dollars at this game and sell it for $15, since that sounds like a good idea!"

I've put in 32 hours on this game making it my most played MP game since black ops. And b4 that, gears of war.

And I've played bf3 cod mw2 and gow3.. so to me there is no complaints over spending 15 dollars on a game that provides such replayability

Trust me when I say this is only the 1st, once this game gets as successful as it should be you can bank WB will throw more money towards it and sell us a $60 retail game as long as they can figure out a single player (which could be difficult).

And the: there's only 5 maps whiners, gears 3 had only 8 mp when shipped full retail.

i fist brown i
02-21-2012, 12:58 AM
Drogtirist, its funny the amount of madly overpriced arcade games you. Have on your account but choose to be here complaining about this game.

1 example: you've played limbo which is priced at $15 and is incredibly short

ofay
02-21-2012, 12:59 AM
Drogtirist, its funny the amount of madly overpriced arcade games you. Have on your account but choose to be here complaining about this game.

1 example: you've played limbo which is priced at $15 and is incredibly short.
Ibeforelimbowasntbroken

Which to be honest it wasnt

Doktor Wilhelm
02-21-2012, 01:17 AM
I'm saying that WB decided to give this a miniscule budget even though they can very easily afford not to. Look, you speak like you think a budget is something handed down from the heavens and something that cannot be changed. Of course it can, and of course WB can afford it. They could build a fucking planet with all the money they have. But they chose to give this game a limited budget and rush it out the door as fast as possible. I think that's poor business practice.
Where do you get the information on the buget for this game?
They have put enough money into the game (and are continuing to do so), it's a good game, although it has several issues upon launch that are going to be fixed.

You're either kidding, or are blind to game quality. Random issues off the top of my head:

- Stats resetting.

-Yes, and they are fixing it.
-Couldn't have been known until the game went live, they are fixing it.
-Guess what? They are fixing it!
-Really? I'm sure they are fixing it!
-Unbalanced? Lol, right...

Go and play them then and/or troll their boards.

That's not what they're doing at all. The DLC/patch that's coming is the result of the beta test, not a reaction to what's happening now with the stat resets. Someone who understands the games business so well should know that they can't create DLC maps and write a massive patch in like two weeks. That DLC/patch was started like 2-3 months ago, and they're just now calling it a "thank you" to save face. Come on, dude.

And if the patch wasn't to fix content, it would be paid DLC (I don't doubt it for a second).

i fist brown i
02-21-2012, 03:12 AM
Ibeforelimbowasntbroken

Which to be honest it wasnt

Its not broken at all, but it is short and IMO not worth 15 $s along with many other 1200msp game, but Gotham city imposters is one of the only ones so far that I feel is absolutely worth it.

i fist brown i
02-21-2012, 04:44 AM
Also a tremendous lol for the overpowered comment.. obviously you've never tried the classes you call overpowered!

Tbh the best kdr/points results I've obtained is with the basic striker class, only difference is I threw in a motion sensor with it instead of pipebomb.

Now you're just being heavily opinionated and its honestly making you look stupid.

This is for drogturist

DROGTURIST
02-21-2012, 09:59 AM
1 example: you've played limbo which is priced at $15 and is incredibly shortIt's called Deal of the Week, man. I paid 400 points for Limbo, and I certainly agree that it's not worth $15. I'm not even sure it's worth the 400 I paid.

Where do you get the information on the buget for this game?By using my brain? They had a public beta for this game, yet none of the results of it are present in the retail product. That's coming a month later, in a patch. The entire point of having a public beta is for the release day product to be better, not for a patch to come a month afterwards. If you can't recognize that as rushed greed, you're incredibly naive.

If you don't agree that it is, please explain why they couldn't wait to implement the fixes they gathered from the beta and then release the game. Why did it absolutely have to be released in a pre-beta-fixes state?

-Couldn't have been known until the game went live, they are fixing it.Again; you are aware that there was a beta and that's where the patches for the matchamking issues are coming from, yes?

Also a tremendous lol for the overpowered comment.. Grow up and provide an actual argument or example, or just shut up. I gave you guys an example of something I think is imbalanced, please explain how it's not instead of just saying "lol" like a fucking dumbass.

Doktor Wilhelm
02-21-2012, 05:41 PM
By using my brain? They had a public beta for this game, yet none of the results of it are present in the retail product. That's coming a month later, in a patch. The entire point of having a public beta is for the release day product to be better, not for a patch to come a month afterwards. If you can't recognize that as rushed greed, you're incredibly naive.
Your brain is not a citable source for information, you do not know the buget for this game.
Something that is obvious is that the beta was of the finished product, I don't believe they were planning on having to fix anything; yes, poor practice, but it's something that's happening more and more of late, companies using a demo as a pseudo-beta to drum up interest in the product (if you make people feel like they are special for being allowed to play the demo; they will que up for it with greedy little hands begging for a code).
The beta was released without time for the fixes to be put into the game; it doesn't mean the games development was rushed.

If you don't agree that it is, please explain why they couldn't wait to implement the fixes they gathered from the beta and then release the game. Why did it absolutely have to be released in a pre-beta-fixes state?
Holding off on release would have cost the developer and publisher money (though you can't grasp how bugets work, so no point going into more detail).
The game works, and the fixes for a few issues are coming with free content as an apology.

Again; you are aware that there was a beta and that's where the patches for the matchamking issues are coming from, yes?
The issues with stat resets would not have shown during the beta.

Grow up and provide an actual argument or example, or just shut up. I gave you guys an example of something I think is imbalanced, please explain how it's not instead of just saying "lol" like a fucking dumbass.
You're the one ranting like a spoilt child; nothing is "imbalanced" so there is nothing I can say other than "lol", anything more than that I could say? "learn to play the game".
You can't type without swearing can you? What is up with you? :confused:

Anyways, you may aswell just shut up, I can't be arsed to argue with you; you clearly do not wish to discuss anything. And I'm tired of repeating the same thing in simpler and simpler terms for you.

ofay
02-21-2012, 06:40 PM
If we stop feeding the troll maybe he'll go away

squid5580
02-21-2012, 11:04 PM
It's called Deal of the Week, man. I paid 400 points for Limbo, and I certainly agree that it's not worth $15. I'm not even sure it's worth the 400 I paid.

By using my brain? They had a public beta for this game, yet none of the results of it are present in the retail product. That's coming a month later, in a patch. The entire point of having a public beta is for the release day product to be better, not for a patch to come a month afterwards. If you can't recognize that as rushed greed, you're incredibly naive.

Again; you are aware that there was a beta and that's where the patches for the matchamking issues are coming from, yes?

Grow up and provide an actual argument or example, or just shut up. I gave you guys an example of something I think is imbalanced, please explain how it's not instead of just saying "lol" like a fucking dumbass.

I got your arguement right here.

Glider combo??? Airspace denier!!! Problem solved

Invisibles???? They still show up shoot your damn guns (thunder dragon especially effective).

i fist brown i
02-22-2012, 01:09 AM
Like I said, the most effective class for me is the striker class, only change is extended mags and motion sensor, yes I've tried the big Guy no headshot damage body armor and horse healthy with a jackhammer, yes I've tried invisible persuader wit the speedy build, and yes I've tried the skinny rollerskate shotgun class! But somehow the athletic build dawnpatrol persuader with a motion sensor and grapple gun produce the best results...
^my perks are horse healthy and the marksman
But for some reason you DO NOT think my class is overpowered.

How about you get off the forum and actually play as the classes that are "overpowered" and post the stats/XP gained after ten games.

I swear I said most of this already, but obviously you're filled with such rage you just immediately combatted me!

DROGTURIST
02-22-2012, 04:50 AM
The beta was released without time for the fixes to be put into the game; it doesn't mean the games development was rushed.I am well aware of the trend, I just refuse to start calling fancy demos "betas." A beta test has a purpose. The publishers need to stop using the term incorrectly; I refuse to stop using it correctly.

Holding off on release would have cost the developer and publisher money (though you can't grasp how bugets work, so no point going into more detail).Oh please. First of all, let's establish that this was not a contractor project. Well, it was, but for an entire company, not individual freelancers. As such, the costs would be office/equipment rentals, employee salaries, employer fees, and the usual stuff. Money that would be spent anyway, as Monolith had no plans to fire their entire staff after GCI was completed. Money that's being spent right now, while they're spending their full work week working on patches. Exactly how would it be different if they took the time they have budgeted for now, and used it before release instead?

Oh and btw, you do realize that the "support" they're offering is on a budget too, right? They can only fix what they can in the time they've agreed upon with WB. What happens if they can't find the root cause of the stat reset before their support budget runs out, huh? You keep promising that every issue will be fixed, but exactly how do you know what the post-release budget is? "Simpler and simpler terms" indeed.

How about you get off the forum and actually play as the classes that are "overpowered" and post the stats/XP gained after ten games.That would be awesome, I'd love to! But, oh wait, I'm not allowed to play the game right now! I have to wait weeks for Monolith to get their shit together and get my profile back.

i fist brown i
02-22-2012, 06:40 AM
Nice response to my overpowered arguement, I put alot of time into that (post off my phone) just to get a big ol fat ignore lol. You're just here to argue and you make little sense, you want a Big budget project for a game that's 15 dollars when in fact if it cost them more it costs consumers more, but you skipped out on your economics class.

Idc how many closed betas you have, developers will never find major problems like stat reset (only big issue right now) in it. Open betas are the only things that will fix online gaming but developers like the idea of exclusivity for some odd reason

So you can cry all you want about tge delusional issues you've had with the game but I will no longer argue because you have no reasoning. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy this thread die, because most gamers expect online issues, especially with new additionns, its not right but its become a standard now adays. But they said they're patching an already practically flawless $15 game in March and you're whining because its not "now! Now! Now!"

Claiming they were trying to make "quick cash" when they're working to make the game better, which is btw only a $15 game.
.. stupid assholes! Wasting cash that was suppose to be quick and easy on things like patches, who does that??

Oh yeah, honest developers do!

stranger91
02-22-2012, 07:07 AM
I wish people would stop complaining, its a cheap fun arcade game that is not suppose to live up to the likes of C.O.D and Battlefield. The game is not broken and far from unplayable. As I said in an earlier post the issues that were addressed in the beta are being fixed in the free DLC, yes admittedly they should have been fixed at launch but they weren't. At least they are being fixed.

If you don't like the game, its quite simple. Don't Play It!

Belvik
02-22-2012, 07:28 AM
This game, for the most part, is fine. The matchmaking is absolutely atrocious at times, but outside of that there aren't too many issues that I've noticed. The gadget/support item balance seems pretty spot on to me. Some of the weapons are definitely overused, but wouldn't say any are so OP that it's a game breaker. It sucks that some people have had their stats reset, but at least they are trying to do something to fix it...unlike some other (big budget, AAA title no less) game that basically told people to suck it up and start fresh.

snipeye
02-25-2012, 01:47 AM
since the dlc came out today i ave been disconnected out of 95% of all my matches but man that katana is sweet