PDA

View Full Version : Ecco the Dolphin forum?

JBong6
08-17-2007, 04:19 PM
Is ther going to be a Eccot the Dolphin forum? It's been out for some days now and there's no forum for it. Where am I supposed to post my pointers and more importantly my requests for help lol. So yea that'd be great if we could get 1 of those. In the mean time any pointers for jumping over that tall wall in city of forever, the 1 on your right, you take a hidden updraft to reach and it's by a crystal you cant touch of talk to? Thanks!

Minty
08-17-2007, 04:21 PM
You mean like the one found at http://xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=800 ???

JBong6
08-17-2007, 04:28 PM
Sweet well u should know that the links in the Live List are not working they take you to Forum Home. The 2 links I tried were the 1 one the Live List itself and also the link on the achievement list, both take you to Forum Home. If someone could fix that there;d be nomore confusion, Thanks for the correct link here though :drunk.

Vista
08-17-2007, 04:31 PM
there was a thread about this not even 10 threads down, look before posting!!

JBong6
08-18-2007, 01:59 AM
Not to be a dick but if that is the case then dont u think the issue should have been fixed by now? Like instead of u going around being fourm police maybe u could fix the issue, unless ur not staff and cant fix the issue then in that case shouldn't go around repremanding people.

Vista
08-18-2007, 02:57 AM
dude im just saying the post was 8 threads below yours AND the thread WAS made a day before you posted. Not trying to be dick, just stopping useless threads! :)

JBong6
08-18-2007, 08:12 AM
Look like I said I'm sorry if I came off as a cock but it's just that I rarely that I make a repeat threads/posts if you check my prevoius posts, you'd see that, I checked the links daily and always came up with the fourm home page, therefore didn't deserve the repramand, thats all I'm saying.