PDA

View Full Version : Help with break it down

exsiben
02-17-2012, 07:35 AM
I don't know if anyone else agrees, I'm hoping there's a setting I'm missing or something. I find break it down to be extremely unhelpful. The way it counts to the move is so jerky, it takes away all the fluidity and rhythm involved with dancing. Is this just the mode, or is there something I can do to help it.

Also, getting nice counts. Shouldn't the mode help you perfect moves? Sometimes the move barely registers and I get a nice and that doesn't help me at all. Slow it down and video don't help whatsoever.

If anyone can provide tips to practice some of the move please let me know.

Thee Elf
07-12-2012, 04:58 AM
You can use the Slow it Down or Video Record but neither of those I thought were helpful. About the only thing helpful is failing to do the move multiple times and then the announcer giving additional bits of info to make sure you are doing it right.

PuffleKirby21
08-15-2012, 03:56 AM
Now that you say it, I usually get worse scores in Break it Down than in any of the other modes. :(

Sailor Cosmos25
12-25-2012, 01:54 AM
I don't know if anyone else agrees, I'm hoping there's a setting I'm missing or something. I find break it down to be extremely unhelpful. The way it counts to the move is so jerky, it takes away all the fluidity and rhythm involved with dancing. Is this just the mode, or is there something I can do to help it.

Also, getting nice counts. Shouldn't the mode help you perfect moves? Sometimes the move barely registers and I get a nice and that doesn't help me at all. Slow it down and video don't help whatsoever.

If anyone can provide tips to practice some of the move please let me know.

I can't dance at all, so I can understand exactly where you're coming from. I have tried to Rodeo and failed so many times that I gave up and I still can't do half of the moves they require to pass a song.