PDA

View Full Version : Glitch I've found.

Kl1n3
02-17-2012, 07:16 PM
I've come across afew of these. If a person says they will meet you at a locked zone/instance/castle/etc... and you meet the person there. If you do not follow them right into it, say...Speak w/them and then zone away to handle something before going in (right after they have said "OK buddy, I'll unlock this door and you meet me inside). I've had the door lock on me, making it where the quest has moved on w/o me. I find myself doing multiple quest at a time and sometimes zoning around the map to do different parts at different times. I thought I'd throw this out here for ya, just in case you might find yourself doing this.

Kraderic
02-18-2012, 09:16 AM
I've come across afew of these. If a person says they will meet you at a locked zone/instance/castle/etc... and you meet the person there. If you do not follow them right into it, say...Speak w/them and then zone away to handle something before going in (right after they have said "OK buddy, I'll unlock this door and you meet me inside). I've had the door lock on me, making it where the quest has moved on w/o me. I find myself doing multiple quest at a time and sometimes zoning around the map to do different parts at different times. I thought I'd throw this out here for ya, just in case you might find yourself doing this.

Haven't had this happen to me. Though I have ran into places that need a key to be entered; but once they've been unlocked I've never had them relock. Not too sure what's causing this for you, but I can suggest keeping an ample amount of manual saves handy.

SpinelesS
02-18-2012, 09:31 AM
Ive only experienced a couple of glitches.

1 Where descriptions dissapear (for example, the message: Loot Chest :abut:)
and 1 where I have to either click :abut: twice, or hold it down to open chests/harvest reagents etc

Luckily both where easily fixed by saving my game, and then loading it back up.

Manguish
02-18-2012, 12:14 PM
Only glitch i've found is a total game lockup (requiring full reboot) when having a conversation, hammering X to skip through...

Only the once though.

xerxes118
02-18-2012, 03:22 PM
Ive only experienced a couple of glitches.

1 Where descriptions dissapear (for example, the message: Loot Chest :abut:)
and 1 where I have to either click :abut: twice, or hold it down to open chests/harvest reagents etc

Luckily both where easily fixed by saving my game, and then loading it back up.

Same here.

Also one time when I was in Rathir, I charged my daggers to plow through some crates and ended up under them map. Had to restart.

SpinelesS
02-22-2012, 08:11 AM
Found another bug - this one is a little more annoying and I couldn't do anything to fix it short of reverting to a previous save.

I took a weapon out of my storage container and It became "invisible"

I can still see it in my inventory and I can use the weapon, but if I go into storage, a store, or even a blacksmith forge's salvage menu it doesn't show up. The item is also unjunkable (think that it was always unjunkable) so I can't get rid of it that way.

Hansathan
02-22-2012, 01:49 PM
Found another bug - this one is a little more annoying and I couldn't do anything to fix it short of reverting to a previous save.

I took a weapon out of my storage container and It became "invisible"

I can still see it in my inventory and I can use the weapon, but if I go into storage, a store, or even a blacksmith forge's salvage menu it doesn't show up. The item is also unjunkable (think that it was always unjunkable) so I can't get rid of it that way.

Ya this happened to me with my Shine and Shadow daggers. Really annoying now that I have a pair that do double the damage. Can't sell, store, salvage, or junk it!

Also, I've noticed sometimes when you store weapons or armor with socketed gems, the gems disappear when you come back later to unsocket. Very annoying.

Kindues
02-22-2012, 03:53 PM
I had one during the House of Sorrow quest line. I had full inventory and was given a quest reward that dropped the the ground in the loot bag. I went to junk a few items so I could get my reward. Once I had room in my inventory, the loot bag disappeared.