PDA

View Full Version : Best Levels for Shovel and Bat?

TealPavelski
02-17-2012, 10:08 PM
Which Level is the easiest to find guys with Shovels and Bats? I just beat the game, but my mind is drawing a blank.

Yoda beer
02-18-2012, 04:01 AM
Survival mode

echoes999
02-18-2012, 07:15 AM
Which Level is the easiest to find guys with Shovels and Bats? I just beat the game, but my mind is drawing a blank.

Beginning of level four for the shovel. When you come to the area with ladders go up top and kill the guy with the shovel. Then go back down and kill everything on the bottom. Afterwards go back to the left and kill yourself on the spikes, which will restart you at the checkpoint before the shovel guy. Then do it all over. You can get around 6-7 kills each time.

For the bat kills I was doing level three where you fight the crane. A decent amount of guys with bats come out then.

TealPavelski
02-18-2012, 05:38 PM
Beginning of level four for the shovel. When you come to the area with ladders go up top and kill the guy with the shovel. Then go back down and kill everything on the bottom. Afterwards go back to the left and kill yourself on the spikes, which will restart you at the checkpoint before the shovel guy. Then do it all over. You can get around 6-7 kills each time.

For the bat kills I was doing level three where you fight the crane. A decent amount of guys with bats come out then.

Awesome, thanks!