PDA

View Full Version : LOL my Hollywood Video got 44 copies of Bioshock Today

spikedzombies
08-17-2007, 08:43 PM
44 copies of bioshock and i open my fat fucking mouth and ask them why they were putting them out 4 days early and the release date was pushed back..

NOW I WAIT TILL TUESDAY :(

Vista
08-17-2007, 08:48 PM
lol that sucks... I would have been "umm... ill buy it from you for 80 bucks..."lol, you can easily find it online tho!

spikedzombies
08-17-2007, 09:28 PM
well apparently if they rent a game before they are allowed its $100k per game they rent out early + the person that rented it out gets fired.

so 44 copies = $4.4 Million + alot of out of work people :drunk

Vista
08-17-2007, 09:36 PM
O wow... I would wait then to charge some store that much money and especially fire employees, thats just mean!

Shinobi273
08-17-2007, 10:12 PM
well apparently if they rent a game before they are allowed its $100k per game they rent out early + the person that rented it out gets fired.

so 44 copies = $4.4 Million + alot of out of work people :drunk

Sounds like BS to me, $100,000? No one would pay that fine. Mail-orders came in way early and I haven't heard of anyone going out of business yet. I can believe the employee getting fired though, don't they have a big sign that says when everything will be available? Good job on not getting anyone fired just so you could play a game early.

spikedzombies
08-18-2007, 11:11 AM
Sounds like BS to me, $100,000? No one would pay that fine. Mail-orders came in way early and I haven't heard of anyone going out of business yet. I can believe the employee getting fired though, don't they have a big sign that says when everything will be available? Good job on not getting anyone fired just so you could play a game early.

No sign on when the game is available for rentals, only movies..

in fact hollywood video never gets the games before the release. Its always the friday after the game is released.

JJBDude
08-19-2007, 05:32 PM
Unlucky man, think before youspeak in future haha. :P

And $100,000 fine? I also call BS.

JoeHacker90
08-19-2007, 08:29 PM
i went to toys r us to buy a copy and i saw a guy walking to the register with the last copy. i was about to say can i read the back real quick and take it but i didnt. it sucked! i wanted it so bad.

jab1981
08-20-2007, 12:15 AM
i was about to say can i read the back real quick and take it but i didnt. it sucked! i wanted it so bad.

Sounded like a fool proof plan.

Back when XBox LIve launched on the first XBox we stumbled across some kits in a shopping cart at a Best Buy a few weeks early. My friend and I eached nabbed one and then we went back to grab Mech Assault so we'd have something to play online... when we looked up we were surrounded by about six Best Buy employees. They asked us if we'd gone in the back room and where we'd found the kits, and then they made us give the dang things back. It was a little alarming how quickly the surrounded us too.

austin rules
08-20-2007, 02:47 AM
Sounded like a fool proof plan.

Back when XBox LIve launched on the first XBox we stumbled across some kits in a shopping cart at a Best Buy a few weeks early. My friend and I eached nabbed one and then we went back to grab Mech Assault so we'd have something to play online... when we looked up we were surrounded by about six Best Buy employees. They asked us if we'd gone in the back room and where we'd found the kits, and then they made us give the dang things back. It was a little alarming how quickly the surrounded us too.
lol that sucks Bioshock looks sooo awesome

JoeHacker90
08-20-2007, 03:06 AM
yeah. well im going back to nashville to drop people off at the airport so ima run into toys r us agian and see if they got some more muhahahaha.