PDA

View Full Version : How do you load previous data?

yamayamayaamaa
02-18-2012, 10:05 PM
I just loaded up the game and tried to "Load the previous games' save data" but it doesn't work. Anyone else having trouble with this or know how to do it?

Albel Nox
02-18-2012, 11:16 PM
It worked just fine for me when I did it.

Maybe you're BB:CS save is corrupt or something?

yamayamayaamaa
02-20-2012, 08:58 AM
I just loaded up BBCS and my save file is still there so it's not corrupted...

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out. :)

legendaryjman
02-20-2012, 06:24 PM
I didn't load my previous data because I was just hitting "yes" to get my game to load faster.

Once I realized there was a "load previous save" I couldn't figure out how to go back and load it again.

So I had to delete my old save and then start the game up again and was able to load my previous. Though all it got me was the completion of all the BB:CS story modes, and the unlocking of their gallery pictures. Which I guess saves me a lot of work.

Luckily when I went online it said "our servers have registered previous data, would you like to import this data" and thus I was able to keep all the ranks I had made thus far online. go me!

CoregBlue1
02-25-2012, 10:29 PM
I just loaded up BBCS and my save file is still there so it's not corrupted...

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out. :)

how did you make it work? i am having the same problem now but canīt figure out what to do.

it says: unable to locate previous game data and therefore cannot continue.

would appreciate it if tell me.

edit: got it now. searched the internet and it seems that this game has problems reading from HDDs so i copied my CS file to a USB stick and it worked.

Karmic Angel
04-10-2012, 06:28 PM
For anyone still having issues with this....I think I can help with very specific instructions:

MOVE your saved CS game onto Cloud storage. CS game should be the only thing on Cloud storage, btw.
Reboot your xbox (don't ask me why but it took this for me)
Start CSExtend
Hit Select button
Select Cloud storage
When it pulls up the menu for creating new data, the 3rd item (might be the 4th) is "load previous data". Select that.
Play a bit, save, exit. Then you can move your data back to your harddrive and it'll be there when you go back.

God they made that DIFFICULT!! Good luck!