PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Containment Facility

COLE0303
02-19-2012, 01:30 PM
Hi. I am more or a lurker than a poster, but i am really stuck here and could really do with some help.

Level 1: Containment Facility, how on earth do you get past that laser field? I have tried different things using lots of barrels and none seem to work.

horrormoose
02-19-2012, 09:30 PM
If this is the part I'm thinking of, I literally just finished it (came on here to find help, found this empty thread :P)

What you need to do is use your ECHO. Warping was literally designed to fail at this section after the first couple of warps.

Okay so, here's what you do: First off, warp twice until you reach the area with the first barrel. From there you have to use your echo and navigate him ALONG the pipes. Then make it to the next barrel, swap, and repeat again for the last barrel.

Last but not least create your echo at the place for the last barrel and make your way to the turret guarding the last straight away. Swap out with him and you are safe.

And don't forget to grab the grub at the end of the laser maze. It's just one simple warp.

Kilerden
02-20-2012, 11:35 AM
I went through here yesterday and used the same way what is explained by horrormoose.

But..

I want to go back... But that doesn't really seem possible. I can get to the first barrel (if you count from left to right) but then i fail at the normal warp back to the beginning because the lasers are to tight on each other.

So am I missing something or do i have to go all the way around (again) ?

Edit: I went around :P

COLE0303
02-20-2012, 05:58 PM
Thank You. I managed it in the end, after failing quite a few time at first.