PDA

View Full Version : This Game Has A LOT of DLC Coming

iBuzz7S
02-20-2012, 04:26 PM
Looks like there will be a number of fighters added to the game via DLC. There is also at least an in-game background which will be made available.

That season pass doesn't seem too expensive now that I have come across some info.

banerock
02-20-2012, 05:30 PM
hopefully they get the gracie hunter into the game

Vulx
02-21-2012, 12:27 AM

Matt Hughes is already in this game :P

Sakuraba would be a great addition.

I King Pin 0
02-21-2012, 02:18 AM
Awesome! What fighters are coming?

crow74
02-21-2012, 04:59 PM
Clad i brought the season pass now :)

yanks19791024
02-21-2012, 07:27 PM
Fighter Packs (Suggested cost of 400 MS points)

International Pack: Featuring UFC fighters “The Korean Zombie” Jung Chan-Sung, England’s John Hathaway, Germany’s Pascal Kraus, Australia’s Kyle Noke and Italian Alessio Sakara, the International Pack will be available for a suggested purchase cost of 400 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or £3.19 GBP via PlayStation Network in April 2012.

Fight of the Night Pack: Featuring UFC fighters renowned for having the most exciting fights of the night – Joe Lauzon, Rory MacDonald, Charles Oliveira and Sam Stout, along with former UFC fighter Anthony Johnson – the Fight of the Night Pack will be available for a suggested purchase cost of 400 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 GBP via PlayStation Network in March 2012.

Ultimate Fights Collections

Ultimate Submission (Free at launch):

UFC 109: Mike Swick vs. Paulo Thiago

UFC 115: Mirko Cro Cop vs. Pat Barry

UFC 116: Brock Lesnar vs. Shane Carwin

UFC Fight Night 19: Nate Diaz vs. Melvin Guillard

UFC Fight Night 21: Kenny Florian vs. Takanori Gomi

Ultimate Rivals (Free at launch)

UFC 92: Quinton “Rampage” Jackson vs. Wanderlei Silva

UFC 111: Georges St-Pierre vs. Dan Hardy

UFC 114: Quinton “Rampage” Jackson vs. Rashad Evans

UFC 117: Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen

The Ultimate Fighter® Season 9: Diego Sanchez vs. Clay Guida

Ultimate Upsets (400 MS points or on PSN):

UFC 92: Frank Mir vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira

UFC 109: Chael Sonnen vs. Nate Marquardt

UFC 112: Frankie Edgar vs. BJ Penn

UFC 116: Chris Leben vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama

UFC 121: Cain Velasquez vs. Brock Lesnar

Mixed Bag Collection (400 MS points or on PSN):

Best of PRIDE® – Final Conflict 2003: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Mirko Cro Cop

Submissions – UFC 125: Takanori Gomi vs. Clay Guida

Upsets – UFC 110: Joe Stevenson vs. George Sotiropoulos

Rivals – UFC 124: Stefan Struve vs. Sean McCorkle

Knockouts – UFC 120: Dan Hardy vs. Carlos Condit

Alistair Overeem

UFC Heavyweight Championship contender Alistair Overeem will be available at launch for consumers who participated in the limited time promotional offer on facebook.com/UFCUndisputed, the official Facebook page for UFC Undisputed 3. In addition, In addition, “The Reem” will be available for a suggested purchase cost of 80 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or £0.59 GBP via PlayStation Network in March 2012.

Create-a-Fighter Boost

Enabling players to acquire additional points for created fighter development and save an estimated 8-10 hours of gameplay, the Create-a-Fighter Boost will be available at launch for a suggested purchase cost of 240 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or GBP via PlayStation Network.

All Unlockables

The All Unlockables offering will be available at launch for a suggested purchase cost of 160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or GBP via PlayStation Network.

THQ and the UFC organization also announced today the ability to pre-purchase select downloadable content at a reduced price point through the UFC Undisputed 3 Season Pass Program. For a one-time purchase cost of 1360 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 or GBP via PlayStation Network, consumers will receive the following items:

Fighter Packs – Fight of the Night Pack and International Pack

Ultimate Fights Packs – Ultimate Upsets and Mixed Bag

UFC Heavyweight Championship contender Alistair Overeem

All Unlockables

MegaHurt
02-21-2012, 11:37 PM
That's a good amount of DLC but I think most of those guys should have been on the roster at launch. I can see Overeem being DLC but Lauzon,Hathaway,Rory an Rumble have been on the UFC's roster for years now. Zuffas gotta make that paper however.

Vulx
02-22-2012, 02:24 AM
That's a good amount of DLC but I think most of those guys should have been on the roster at launch. I can see Overeem being DLC but Lauzon,Hathaway,Rory an Rumble have been on the UFC's roster for years now. Zuffas gotta make that paper however.

JLau and Rory are two of my fav fighters... I was disappointed that they weren't in the game. But am definitely glad they're being added later.

One thing I really wish would happen here... something gets worked out with Randy Couture's likeness rights and we get The Natural in this game!

Who is a bigger legend in the UFC and this sport than Randy Couture?

SYOTOS
03-14-2012, 08:43 AM
They should really do a pride dlc
Ie 5 fighters
- fedor
- Igor vovchanchyn
- semmy schilt
- james thompson
- hong man choi

Can only but dream....

Average Willy
03-14-2012, 04:43 PM
I'm uber new to this site so apologies if i post the same thing twice but Five fighters i would have liked to have seen would have been...
-Kazushi Sakuraba
-Fedor Emelianenko
-Igor Vovchanchyn
-Ikuhisa 'The Punk' Minowa
-Ricardo Arona

Average Willy
03-14-2012, 04:48 PM
Another thing i would love to see would be a Strikeforce DLC including...
-Gilbert Melendez
-Antonio 'Big Foot' Silva
-Paul Daley
-'King' Mo Lawal
-Gegard Mousasi

Sol76
03-15-2012, 01:40 PM
It would have been nice to actually see the season pass DLC in game to download it.
The season pass content of last tuesday ( fight of the night pack with additional fighters, Allistair Overeem as a playable character and the Upsets pack ) is not showing up on the download list, only the compatibility pack that they offer when you start up the game.
The only way to download it now is to BUY it again on the marketplace..... This sounds like an easy trick to cash in!

Average Willy
03-16-2012, 01:19 AM
I noticed this too. I researched a little and found out that the 'Upsets pack' becomes available in europe and UK on the 20th March, its on the dashboard because it was available in US from the 13th March. I have the additional fighters already, that came to me in the form of a update on the 13th March.

SirSnipesYou
03-18-2012, 12:58 AM
these better have some achievements with them.

Dert McGert
03-18-2012, 01:29 AM
This. PRIDE mode isn't PRIDE mode without him.

MINOWAMAN too.

Jordbrett
04-05-2012, 02:54 AM
It would have been nice to actually see the season pass DLC in game to download it.
The season pass content of last tuesday ( fight of the night pack with additional fighters, Allistair Overeem as a playable character and the Upsets pack ) is not showing up on the download list, only the compatibility pack that they offer when you start up the game.
The only way to download it now is to BUY it again on the marketplace..... This sounds like an easy trick to cash in!

Agreed this is BS. Surprised more people haven't complained.

Moist Gracie
04-09-2012, 03:52 AM
Has the DLC already came out? Last time I looked it wasn't there yet.