PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy 6

chunkypony
08-18-2007, 05:38 AM
I felt like this game needed its own thread. This is my favorite game of all time, and I think that it is easily one of the best games for SNES. The story, the characters, the magic system, the entire experience make for an excellent gaming experience.

I know that Square and Microsoft get along, so does anyone think there is any chance this will be heading to XBLA?

This and Shining Force (Genesis) are probably my top two most wanted games on XBLA.

Jimmy Hapa
09-12-2008, 07:54 PM
This would be an awesome addition to arcade...actually, just about any old RPG would be an awesome addition. This and Chrono Trigger...and maybe Illusion of Gaia? Or some old PSX/Saturn RPGs...

I could die happy if I could see Ultros on my 360.

XL MaGNuMz
09-12-2008, 08:02 PM
Sweet memories...

Jorge Cabron
04-19-2010, 05:38 AM
Getting any of the SNES Final Fantasies on Arcade would be awesome. Or any SNES game by Square!

This is still my favorite of all time among RPGs. The Gameboy Advance version made it even better, even though the music quality sucked...

Massa Siggy
04-19-2010, 05:40 AM
This would be an awesome addition to arcade...actually, just about any old RPG would be an awesome addition. This and Chrono Trigger...and maybe Illusion of Gaia? Or some old PSX/Saturn RPGs...

I just had a nostalgia overload. Such great games.

BarfightBob
04-19-2010, 06:04 AM
How about an Ultros achievement?

nevere
04-22-2011, 02:29 PM
This game is perfect, my favorite.

Kaizersozak09
06-10-2011, 06:21 PM
Easily the best FF game on the SNES. It's a masterpiece and deserves a reboot like FF4. The DS version of FF4 is amazing and if they did this with FF6 then it would be outstanding! I still think FF7 is the best FF game ever but 6 comes a close second.

Great memories, for me the series went downhill after FF9, 10 was ok, 12 was good too. Don't think i'll bother with 13 tho, heared some bad things about it.

John325
06-15-2011, 10:59 PM
FF6 is awesome. FF4 through 9 was really a golden age. I wish Final Fantasy would go back to being like that, where they would keep the basic structure of the battle system and world map progression from game to game, while only changing the setting and ability/job systems.

giantsfan940
07-07-2011, 09:19 PM
Finally someone who agrees. This has gotta be my favorite game ever too. I highly doubt it'll be on XBLA, but it is coming to the Wii virtual console.

a hippyslayer
08-26-2011, 06:22 AM
Most definately my favorite game. Will never forget how I first played it. I traded Killer Instinct to a friend just to BORROW this game. Bought it from a flea market as soon as I could. 1995? Nothing can compare to spending my pre-teens playing this game.

Fechdog
06-16-2012, 08:42 PM

I believe that Ultros is a DLC on FF13-2.

Anyway, Final Fantasy 6 is by far my favorite Final Fantasy game of the series. It has a great story that keeps me captivated every playthrough, great characters, and many side quests and items to keep me occupied for a long time.

Gackt
02-07-2013, 02:16 PM
Would love to see this come out on the xbla along with Chrono, Illusion of Gaia, Lufia 1&2, Secret of Mana, and lots and lots of others lol. Lots and lots of SNES games please :)