PDA

View Full Version : DLC extras wont work?

casper018
02-21-2012, 10:13 PM
I redeemed my limited edition codes and I was wondering how do these 2 abilitys work? cause I havent noticed anythingon showing me where the relics are.....

Tyrantus
02-21-2012, 11:15 PM
I redeemed my limited edition codes and I was wondering how do these 2 abilitys work? cause I havent noticed anythingon showing me where the relics are.....

I forgot to even redeem my codes..

Do you have to purchase them in the talent tree before you can use them?

Gor1lla
02-21-2012, 11:33 PM
Not sure about the relic ability, but for the darkling outfit, you have to go to options through the !main menu!

MisterVolcano96
02-21-2012, 11:39 PM
The "Relic Hunter" skill can be found in the Talent Shrine for 50 Essence, and the Darkling costume can be found in the options section in the main menu.

The Mad Clown
02-22-2012, 03:54 AM
I forgot to even redeem my codes..

Do you have to purchase them in the talent tree before you can use them?

Yes, for the 2 talents, there will be an extra line in the talent tree where you can purchase the relic hunter and gourmet hearts. You have to buy them before their effects take place.

Tyrantus
02-22-2012, 10:49 PM
Yes, for the 2 talents, there will be an extra line in the talent tree where you can purchase the relic hunter and gourmet hearts. You have to buy them before their effects take place.

Yeah I figured as much. As I said, I forgot to use my codes though and I've already 1k'd it so unless there's DLC I'll never use them.