PDA

View Full Version : Post Fastest Method to 500 ranked matches here!

Basic BG
02-22-2012, 02:33 AM
So as I sit here beginning the journey of grinding out 500 ranked matches, I was wondering if there's any crazy ideas to get through as many matches as possible. I like UFC and i'll play a bunch of ranked matches but 500 is a little insane.

An obvious method is to just keep getting in matches, get pummeled and load up another one while you're able to do something else......

Also if you host, fight in in ufc gym to skips entrance and fighter announcements by Buffer so that expedites matches a little.....

Making a gentleman's agreement (over microphone) with online opponent to stand and bang (brawl) also makes for quick matches.....

just looking for something more creative.....

Boomerang Cat
02-22-2012, 09:24 AM
So as I sit here beginning the journey of grinding out 500 ranked matches, I was wondering if there's any crazy ideas to get through as many matches as possible. I like UFC and i'll play a bunch of ranked matches but 500 is a little insane.

An obvious method is to just keep getting in matches, get pummeled and load up another one while you're able to do something else......

Also if you host, fight in in ufc gym to skips entrance and fighter announcements by Buffer so that expedites matches a little.....

Making a gentleman's agreement (over microphone) with online opponent to stand and bang (brawl) also makes for quick matches.....

just looking for something more creative.....

The fastest method I can think of is to:

Get Player 1 to Run to Player 2 (Click the Left Stick Down in the direction of the opponent).
Clinch into Double Underhooks (RS toward opponent).
Attempt a Submission from Side Control (Click RS Down).
Player 2 doesn't move his Submission Defence Bar and Player 1 moves his Submission Attack Bar to cover Player 2's Submission Defence Bar.

This method should see a quick win within 15 seconds everytime.

Vulx
02-22-2012, 09:31 AM
The fastest method I can think of is to:

Get Player 1 to Run to Player 2 (Click the Left Stick Down in the direction of the opponent).
Clinch into Double Underhooks (RS toward opponent).
Attempt a Submission from Side Control (Click RS Down).
Player 2 doesn't move his Submission Defence Bar and Player 1 moves his Submission Attack Bar to cover Player 2's Submission Defence Bar.

This method should see a quick win within 15 seconds everytime.

make it go even faster by using a flying heel hook... no takedown/transition needed.

Basic BG
02-24-2012, 12:22 AM
Um?? you guys are talking about ranked matches right? "player 2" isn't going to just let you submit him.......

ATCS
02-24-2012, 12:59 AM
Um?? you guys are talking about ranked matches right? "player 2" isn't going to just let you submit him.......

Boosting partner.

nightwing187
02-24-2012, 01:05 AM
Is ranked down for anyone else?

ATCS
02-24-2012, 02:14 AM
Is ranked down for anyone else?

Yep, it's real spotty since the game came out. Unacceptable, really.

crow74
02-24-2012, 10:36 AM
if any ones up for any ranked boosting drop me a pm :)

Snipe777
02-24-2012, 12:23 PM
send me aFR if u wanna boost the 5 WIN IN AROW ill be online every night this weekend

secondfavorite
02-24-2012, 07:48 PM
THQ is a JOKE!!!! Can you image COD MW3 or something like that coming out and the servers being down every ten minutes. The UFC needs to drop these low budget guys and go w/a real team next time.