PDA

View Full Version : Pre order at gamestop, get a free faceplate

thecrazyguy
08-18-2007, 01:00 PM
Looks like when you Pre order at either gamestop or EB, you get one of 5 collectible faceplates when you pick up the game.

Only thing that sucks is you only get 1 of the 5 faceplates upon pick up. So I suppose ebay will be the only way if you want to get the whole set.

Well this is a great bonus if you already had eternal sonata on pre order, or maybe a reason for some to go put this one on pre order now, I know I will.

RupturedRapture
09-01-2007, 01:21 AM
Im glad to hear this. At first i thought it was an online exclusive but i guess not.

Ray5555
09-19-2007, 05:05 PM
Also it depends on how many pre-orders the gamestop got(YMMV). Like mine, since I was the only pre-order they only received 1 faceplate. My faceplate is of Beat.

bustin
09-19-2007, 08:16 PM
i got the faceplate with polka, pretty cool looking

dtolley
09-22-2007, 03:59 AM
I normally won't preorder anything or shop at gamestop or eb, but I was planning on getting this game anyway so I thought a faceplate for preordering was a good deal. I went to Gamestop the day before release and they gave me a faceplate right then for my five dollar preorder deposit.

MrNuts
09-22-2007, 11:14 PM
I actually got 2 faceplates, the store manager said they got a box full of faceplates and only 2 preorders. I got one with Alaretto and one w/March and her sassy sister who's name escapes me at the moment.