PDA

View Full Version : Don't do 'Her Righteous Fury' Gamebreaker.

Alaskanassassin
02-22-2012, 08:51 PM
Just a FYI, don't do the quest Her Righteous Fury in the Red marshes, it's broken and you won't be able to fast travel again. Really f'd me up as I have everything done except the lorestones and it's going to be a crapshoot running to all of them, hope I can get to the other island. I looked and others had this as well so it isn't just my game. 980 gs yuck.

And i had been doing a save rotation throughout the game but got lazy with the mop-up :(

Riaku
02-23-2012, 02:19 AM
I've done it today and no problem so far.
Did you just got stuck and the game doesn't let you finish it or fast travel? I'm curious to know if the glitch appeared right when the quest broke or a bit later. And if been able to complete it works as a fail-safe. Thx.

achti
02-23-2012, 03:05 AM
hmmmm ive done that quest some time ago and i can still fast travel without any problems.

J4ckyb0y1
02-23-2012, 04:03 AM
Done the quest on two different plays and no issues.

droelghynn
02-23-2012, 10:21 AM
had the same problem as you.
58 hours of gaming on hard, all the lorestone, skillbooks .. so far.

bad news is i played 10 more hours now and nothing seems to change.

d.

Hansathan
02-23-2012, 10:56 AM
Multiple saves!!! Use them to your advantage. Plus, the auto-save couldn't have been more than a half hour-an hour behind your main save file. It would save you more time to reload that and skip the quest than run everywhere...

droelghynn
02-23-2012, 11:05 AM
i had 4 saves, it changed them all, including the auto save

d.

SpinelesS
02-23-2012, 11:12 AM

d.

When you say this do you mean that you saved over your 4 saves after the problem, or that even the saves prior to the glitch are affected?

Hansathan
02-23-2012, 11:23 AM

d.

Oh damn, that's unfortunate. Good luck dude. Hope this doesn't happen to me!

droelghynn
02-23-2012, 12:02 PM
in fact the three first saves were totaly broke, no way to load them
the fourth one still load but without fast travelling

and yes, the four save were in the dungeon, i had two quests at the same time in the same dungeon, so doing both made me save over my 4 saves

Alaskanassassin
02-23-2012, 04:56 PM
Glad it isn't a 100% problem, but the quest is completely optional and the reward not fantastic so I would be safe and not do it. For the autosave, i didn't realize my game was broken until a little bit after and the autosave already updated.

Finished up the lorestones, took an extra 2-3 hours from running everywhere but thankfully the map doesn't take too long to traverse. Glad I 1k'd the game as I kind of got sick of it after the 25 hour mark, just lost interest in the story but being able to change combat styles kept me going.

SpinelesS
02-24-2012, 12:03 AM
just found the quest and its like a loose tooth.... I just gotta poke at it.

I too use a 4 save system.

1 save when I dump everything into my storage chest, and 3 rotating saves.

EDIT: I let Eathe poison the testament members with her bow and then killed 5 of them while they were on the edge of the bridge, making them fall over the side. I don't seem to be suffering from the glitch.

miedzianek
07-22-2012, 08:08 AM
any fix for that quest? cause ive got this glitch:( and im almost 1k this gamr:(