PDA

View Full Version : cant seem to find anymore coins or minigames

thor0298
08-18-2007, 03:52 PM
on th second level
and how do you get past the dog

The Pants Party
08-18-2007, 04:10 PM
Well, you need to get past the dog to get more coins, and to do that you need to get to the top of the level and push a flower pot over the edge. To get to the top, get on top of the car, then climb up the banner next to it and go across the level from above.

thor0298
08-18-2007, 08:19 PM
is that over by the umbrella above the car?

Aksh0le
08-19-2007, 04:36 PM
You've probably found it by now, but you need to climb up the tallest wall(on the way to the roof with the ants) and knock over the flower pot to get rid of the dog.

bushmaster2000
09-11-2007, 06:25 PM
The 'back lot' area is locked (via the dog) until after you've completed some of the missions. One of the missions will have you scare the dog away by climbing up to the archway and there will be a potted plant up there . The plant is on the archway only during the mission. Once you whack it, it'll fall and scare the dog off and then you'll be able to get into the back lot area. There's a ton of stuff to do there.

Lord Gothic
10-20-2007, 12:03 PM
Hi can someone tell me a complete description how to get the dog away ? None of that did work for me and i dont know which mission to take to put down the flower pot. Because im so close to send this game back because it was boring as hell and this part dont exactlly make the game any more fun to play through.

poison
12-27-2007, 01:11 PM
to get rid of the puppy dog which was causing me some grief as well, you have to start the mission. it is beside the car that the boot opens up.

once you have started the mission. you can jump on the car and climb up the rug. then over the pipe and onto the two prongs that move. accross the rope/wire. onto the platform that has the unbrella. float down onto the car, then hop accross the broom sticks. over the boxes onto the angled mini tramp. up the red bouncing bit. up the chain wire on the wall and you will see a flower pot which is balancing on the roof top. go up to it and hit it with the x button.
the dog will run away and the mission will finish

hope this helps

sum1_superior
02-02-2008, 05:04 PM
what do you do if there's nothing up there apart from 2 rat traps and 2 mission markers?? no flower pot in sight.