PDA

View Full Version : Why damn it why!

jackofblades
02-23-2012, 12:25 AM
what was the NEED to add online to allready great game why Team Ninja!!

Dz06lt
02-23-2012, 01:38 AM
Unfortunately EVERY game needs Multiplayer now :rolleyes:

Chaos MAN
02-23-2012, 02:24 AM
Maybe the online will be great. You never know.

Yoda beer
02-23-2012, 04:03 AM
Unfortunately EVERY game needs Multiplayer now :rolleyes:

Needs???

Fail

xfactorhatesu
02-23-2012, 10:00 PM
Well I sure hope the online is amazing, looks to be enough goddamn achievements tied to it! I hate online MP added to a SP game and I HATE HATE MP ACHIEVEMENTS! :mad:

Wing Gundam Zero
02-24-2012, 01:41 PM
Well I sure hope the online is amazing, looks to be enough goddamn achievements tied to it! I hate online MP added to a SP game and I HATE HATE MP ACHIEVEMENTS! :mad:

because you suck at mp?

AgentOrange330
02-24-2012, 03:16 PM
I have to agree with hating mp achievements. But, I also generally don't like mp as a whole. I tried giving the latest Assassins Creed multiplayer a go and it was terrible. All you end up with is 6 people standing on roof tops waiting for their target. I don't think its the multiplayer part of a game per se so much as it is the community playing the game. I had a decent 12 v 12 on Battlefield last night and couldn't understand why we were getting killed. Then I realized I had 3 guys on my team hiding out waiting for jets and 2 buys screwing around 100 miles away sniping. Then a game like Ninja Gaiden will come along with mulitplayer, people will play it for a week and then after that you'll never find a server to play on. I couldn't find a game on Bodycount 3 DAYS AFTER RELEASE because no one was playing it so it was impossible to get the achievements. Multiplayer sucks...

EMP
02-24-2012, 03:39 PM
Every company tries to expand there game with MP. It gets annoying, I don't truly care for it. Hopefully this games MP turns out to be at least sub par.

xfactorhatesu
02-24-2012, 04:58 PM
because you suck at mp?

This must be it cool guy! :woop:

EMP
02-24-2012, 05:48 PM
This must be it cool guy! :woop:
Translate:

Cool guy/ General Jackass

jackofblades
02-24-2012, 08:28 PM
Sadly there is no need for online on this game, Co-op Maybe but the online from what ive seen so far its just really bad

I mak3 big boom
02-24-2012, 08:34 PM
Needs???

Fail

I see you fail to detect his sarcasm.

a7x4lyf3
02-25-2012, 02:47 PM
The multiplayer looks like it could be a fun time to just mess around or be serious when you want too, co-op in Ninja Gaiden is just awesome in general I can't even see why co-op should be complained about, co-op in video games is always welcome for me, nothing like cutting up some baddies with a buddy alongside you.

BIG L RETURNS
02-27-2012, 03:52 AM
because you suck at mp?

That's a stupid thing to say. I don't know if you realize that you're on an achievement forum? It's no secret that achievement hunters hate multiplayer achievements. Not because of the lack of skill, but because of the amount of time one may have to put in to get the achievements. If the multiplayer is unplayable, it's a nightmare.

I haven't gotten to level 50 in AC Brotherhood because of how shitty the multiplayer was and it still haunts me that i don't have that stupid achievement.