PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me understand the Bottlecaps?

Prime4
02-23-2012, 01:45 AM
Sorry, I never played RE4 before and just bought it from the X-Box arcade.. I looked it up there's 24 Bottlecaps exactly, I'm at the very first Shooting Range.

I have the first row completed, does that mean I won't get anymore at this shooting range, and that the second row is the second shooting range?

Sorry, kind of a silly question, just want to make sure I'm getting it right hehe.

jello
02-23-2012, 07:11 AM
Yea, there are four game types A-B-C-D, 6 bottle caps for each one. So you're good to go until you get to the next range.

TVthePunisher
02-23-2012, 03:22 PM
There are five shooting galleries/ranges but only four game types. Now I completed each range as I came across them but at a second range you'll notice an option to choose game type "A" or "B", so I'm assuming if you missed the previous range it would have appeared here regardless.

Each game type (A, B, C and D) has 6 bottle caps, no more no less. Bottle Caps 1-4 on any game type follow the same pattern, then the 5th and 6th bottle cap choose a different pattern. Once you've won 6 prizes for a game type, that's it...you can go and cash in with the Merchant for some money and it will tell you that you've completed a row in the collection.

The fifth shooting gallery is there just in case you missed any beforehand, you can access all game types from this one.

To put it simply: Play Game Type A, complete it 6 times winning a prize each time then move onto Game Type B. Rinse and Repeat. New game types become available at ranges further in the game, max total of 4 game types 6 caps per game type. Once all 24 caps are obtained and you cash in with the Merchant on each of these, the achievement will pop.

Prime4
03-07-2012, 08:50 AM
Appreciate it, thanks for your time!