PDA

View Full Version : green thumb finally!

mcgraw x3
02-23-2012, 07:35 PM
so i finally got this achievement, i thought it would be impossible to get because of my first playthrough i harvested well over 20 of each (not found or looted) i decided i will do it on my hard playthrough and what do you know? this is what i had when i got the acheivement (i did not sell or make any potions)((i did not loot any either this is all from harvesting))
black cohosh- 75
bloodroot-21
seaflax-27
scarlet flowstone-59
scarwood bark-17
sky blossom-21
essence of fate- ?? (i did not harvest any but had 34)
tindertwig-24
white flake- 30
eel petal- 20
scarab salts- 31
star thistle-44
softscrabble powder-82
sativa fibers- 8????? (only 8?)
cripplespore caps- 38
edelweiss- 24
ysa's breath- 33
embereyes- 60
leechwood bark- 29
prismere dust- 5?????
so i guess it either glitched for me for those 2 but ill accept that i was so happy when a softscrabble powder is what triggered the achievement right around shattertier cave/mine

waxc3
02-23-2012, 08:36 PM
This is one of the four achieves that I'm just not gonna get. I finished everything that I wanted and this achieve just never happened for me. Oh well.
Awesome that you got it tho! :)

mcgraw x3
02-23-2012, 08:40 PM
i think the thing that made it glitch for me was i ONLY harvested and never made potions

The Pants Party
02-24-2012, 07:32 PM
I believe some of the achievements in the game carry through multiple save files, so that may account for why you didn't have more than 10 of a few on that specific character.

I also don't think Essence of Fate requires harvesting like the other 19. It seems many people have received the achievement by simply looting the 10.

Definitely a tricky achievement overall, but still doable if you keep good track of what you're doing.