PDA

View Full Version : Free Shipping?

brsfan22
08-18-2007, 09:24 PM
I don't know if anyone here uses ebgames.com but they always have a daily deal and one of them is usually for free overnight shipping on an upcoming game. I am wondering if anyone saw the deal and got the code for free overnight shipping on Bioshock. The code works for any number of days (I didn't put in the one for Madden until a few days after the deal expired and it still worked). I would like to get this game but can't get to the store on Tuesday so it would be nice to have it delivered. Madden came in at 9:30 A.M. so it was obviously at my door from the very start of the day. I don't want to spend $10 on overnight shipping but would love to have a code for free shipping. Any help would be appreciated.

XxCARBONKIDxX
08-18-2007, 09:37 PM
I doubt eb will ever do stuff for free and if they do then its probably not very cheap.

MrEastSide
08-18-2007, 11:19 PM
I hate having stuff shipped. While sometimes delivery dates are accurate, I've never had something that was shipped overnight actually get to my house the next day. It's usually 2-3 even when I ask for overnight.

SegaSaturnSNK
08-18-2007, 11:54 PM
It says it on their site last time I remembered but you can always go to Amazon for free shipping. You'll have to wait for a couple of days though.

brsfan22
08-19-2007, 12:53 AM
I appreciate the answers so far but I was wondering if anyone can actually give me the code.

I hate having stuff shipped. While sometimes delivery dates are accurate, I've never had something that was shipped overnight actually get to my house the next day. It's usually 2-3 even when I ask for overnight.

It's guarenteed overnight shipping if ordered before midnight the night before release. If they don't come through, you get a full refund.

MrEastSide
08-19-2007, 01:22 AM
I appreciate the answers so far but I was wondering if anyone can actually give me the code.

It's guarenteed overnight shipping if ordered before midnight the night before release. If they don't come through, you get a full refund.

In that case I suppose it would be worth it. The things I ordered didn't have a guarantee. So it was just overnight shipping and if it gets there late, too bad. Which is really stupid if you think about it.

brsfan22
08-19-2007, 01:29 AM
I know. Usuall they say overnight or two day shipping when it's actually two days (overnight) or four (two day). That's what's cool about this offer. I know I'll get the game on release day, probably as soon as I get out of bed, and I don't even have to leave home.

MrRedrum
08-20-2007, 09:48 AM
I THINK I saw it flashing one day but I can't honestly recall... I am fairly sure though that there wasn't one unless I just happened to miss it. I've been checking every day to see if there was any news about Two Worlds' release date changing. I also tried looking up on my coupon sites for the code for you but I couldn't find anything. The only thing I could find was the "Bioshock 360 $49.99 no tax shipped free @ Amazon" deal. Sorry and good luck.

brsfan22
08-20-2007, 05:40 PM
I THINK I saw it flashing one day but I can't honestly recall... I am fairly sure though that there wasn't one unless I just happened to miss it. I've been checking every day to see if there was any news about Two Worlds' release date changing. I also tried looking up on my coupon sites for the code for you but I couldn't find anything. The only thing I could find was the "Bioshock 360 $49.99 no tax shipped free @ Amazon" deal. Sorry and good luck.

I appreciate the help. As I said in my "Good Deal" thread, there is a $49.99 deal at Circuit City so I will probably go there. There was a deal on Two Worlds the other day for free two day shipping and the code was "WORLD2D" if you missed it.