PDA

View Full Version : Coming in May 2012

Emcee Shadow
02-24-2012, 02:43 AM
The website has put up a pre-order for pc. Has the Xbox logo under the date so, hopefully its coming to xbla the same time! Also has a awesome trailer :)
http://www.retrocityrampage.com/buy.php

Emcee Shadow
07-20-2012, 06:11 PM
After months have passed with no information. I finally see this on the twitter feed:

RetroCR @ghostaustin There's a release window now but I'm not announcing anything yet to leave flexibility for a potential earlier date.
4 days ago

I have no idea when it could come out now. Summer of arcade would have been perfect. I guess i'll update this when more information comes to light. I just hope soon because, the longer I wait for this with few updates from the developer, I start loosing my anxiousness to play it.

Gary200
12-29-2012, 12:42 AM
After months have passed with no information. I finally see this on the twitter feed:

RetroCR @ghostaustin There's a release window now but I'm not announcing anything yet to leave flexibility for a potential earlier date.
4 days ago

I have no idea when it could come out now. Summer of arcade would have been perfect. I guess i'll update this when more information comes to light. I just hope soon because, the longer I wait for this with few updates from the developer, I start loosing my anxiousness to play it.

Retro City Rampage hits XBLA on Jan. 2

Annalie
01-01-2013, 05:04 PM
Yea... according to the front news page, this is coming out tomorrow.