PDA

View Full Version : RE4 Professional Mode...*gulp*

Soldier9870
02-26-2012, 04:33 AM
Okay guys...I finished the game, going to do the Ada missions, then its off to do Professional...
I need...
*Tips
*Tricks
and most of all..
*MOTIVATION!
If someone (or more than one person) could add me on XBL to talk me through it and keep me going, giving me advice, etc. I'd be eternally grateful
Gamertag: Exenteration

ibepirate
04-13-2012, 09:31 PM
Rob Schneider says 'Yu can do it!'

Leon McLane
04-14-2012, 08:04 PM
Play PRO with ganster costume.

shinobigarth
04-16-2012, 12:12 AM
um use their alternate costumes? Ashley's is important as she cant take damage or be carried off. that means Leon gets 100% of the healing items and you dont have to worry about leaving her standing around or following you as you clear out a large room.

dwayne_hicks
04-16-2012, 12:15 AM
Use the Gangster costume for Leon. Take your time and get ready for a lot of reloads.

Also, unlock the Hand Cannon, even if you dont use it, selling the ammo can get you good amounts of pestas.

GaussianMist
04-17-2012, 05:00 AM
For my Pro play-through, I used the Red 9, and the Riot Gun as my main weapons. The Red 9 is one of the most powerful handguns in the game, and you get it fairly early on.

Try and use your knife to kill enemies in the beginning of the game, while they are still weak. This will allow you to stockpile up on ammo for later on in the game. You'll need it.

Like other people said, beat the Separate Ways campaign, which will unlock Leon's gangster outfit, and Ashley's suit of armour. You will be able to use Ashley as 'bait', while you can focus on killing the enemies.

If you save up your money good, you should be able to afford an RPG for every main boss fight. I was able too.

shinobigarth
04-19-2012, 05:38 AM
its definitely not as hard as beating Saddler as Ada in Separate Ways. holy crap, he is insanely overpowered. he's 100x easier to beat as Leon in the regular game. in SW, every time you try to run and hide he just sprints towards you and knocks you down, not giving you any personal space or time to aim at him. its so frikkin annoying.

GaussianMist
04-19-2012, 08:49 AM
I never had a problem with not having any breathing room. Sure, he charged at you lots, but I still had the opportunity to aim my weapons and fire off a few rounds at him. I ended up saving a bunch of explosive arrows for that fight. They come in real handy.

One Winged Joker
04-19-2012, 08:59 AM
I never had a problem with not having any breathing room. Sure, he charged at you lots, but I still had the opportunity to aim my weapons and fire off a few rounds at him. I ended up saving a bunch of explosive arrows for that fight. They come in real handy.
Yeah, I did something like this to beat him. Back on my Wii days I suffered Saddler a lot in Separate Ways, until I found a strategy. It has been really funny since I figured it out, because every time I fight him now it seems like he's a bull and I'm a bullfighter... :D The last time I did it he didn't even touch me. :)

Emelious91
04-20-2012, 09:31 PM
The game is not that hard on proffessional. You just have to use your knife/pistol most of the time in the chapters in the village. After that it will get quite easy. You will have better weapons and should have enough money to beat Salazar and Verdugo with the rocket launcher. And after that you will have a full upgraded Red9 to take down the soldiers with a few shots.

Im now at chapter 5-1 and have nearly 400k money, 5 stacks pistol ammo, 3 stacks of every other weapons and something like 10 full heal items. I also used the broken butterfly just for fun sometimes to do a upgrade on capacity.

My only problems left are Krauser and chapter 5-4. The bossfight is quite easy, but I hate the way with those "never ending" quick time events on the way to him :mad:

Ps: Sorry if my english is too bad :p

Zeeboy94
07-06-2012, 10:10 AM
Professional isn't so hard tea
Ly, the only hard sections come from the enemies with stun guns and minivans, otherwise it's simple also the clawed men and invisible bugs and bosses cause problems. Just purchase the Red 9, TMP ad Riot Gun, find the zhroken Butterfly in the castle and save it for the bosses, if need be, buy a rocket for each boss fight (I did) not so hard though regenrators with parasites on their back, sometimes 3 takes the biscuit D:

Neme6ben
08-28-2012, 02:25 AM
a good thing to do is shoot the enemies in their legs until they are down, then knife them to death, you'll save soooo many ammos by doing this

ScubaFAUS
08-31-2012, 07:24 PM
I had two things that really helped me out big time. HOARD EVERYTHING!!! Even if you never use something you can always sell it for money to hopefully get you to your next upgrade or tune-up from the merchant. I also made sure before boss fights to buy a rocket launcher. This really helped out in the Verdugo and Salazar boss fights making them a cake walk instead of a chore.

shinobigarth
09-01-2012, 12:22 AM
i got to 5-1 i think today, and i just cant get past it. i keep dying in the big room with the ball and the round pool of lava. toooo many guys at once, its completely ridiculous. its 2 of the huge armored guys and tons of smaller guys that wont give you any room. you cant really go anywhere because they are just always right behind you all the time. i tell Ashley to stay in 1 spot to try and draw some of them away but most of them follow me around and i cant get enough space to kill many of them.

i was pretty excited knowing that i could get the Tactical Vest at the merchant pretty soon, only to see its not there anymore. after reading about it on the wiki, i learn you cant buy it at all during the first Pro playthrough. WTF?!? isnt Pro hard enough as is? that was the one thing i was looking forward to getting to take me through the end of the game. its bad enough they dont let you import any weapons or anything from the Normal playthrough to Pro. really dont feel like finishing it now. :mad:

Neme6ben
09-01-2012, 12:41 PM
this part can get tricky I know, if you have lots of shotgun shells, I suggest that you shoot the whole group really quick, some of them will fall in the lava, kill the group so they don't follow you, then make ashley press the lever really fast (you'll have to make her do it 2 or 3 times) then just shoot your way to the door, don't kill them, just shoot them so they don't get in your way!