PDA

View Full Version : This game blows.....

JC Elite
08-19-2007, 05:24 AM
Is it just me or did UbiSoft manage to make this game WORSE in porting it over to the 360? The graphics look about the same (which is pure laziness on their part), but I can't seem to get a sensitivity that will work. It's very annoying as it's hard to hit anything. And don't even get me started on the lack of checkpoints......:uzi:UbiSoft.

I loved the original Xbox version, but I can't stand this. And I can pretty much play through any FPS at least once, even the crappy Perfect Dark Zero single-player.

Th3 Apache Dog
08-19-2007, 05:29 AM
I agree. I was more than happy to complete the XBOX version, but the 360 version turned me off, so i never finished it.

TimmayTheTurtle
08-19-2007, 05:39 AM
i played the demo and from that i could tell it was pretty lame, but the wii verson is fun =]

Creech
08-19-2007, 05:46 AM
I actually had a lot of fun with it, and was quite good at hitting targets. Finding all the phials was quite challenging since I hadn't found this site yet so had to do it on my own.

The one thing I didn't like was that the second game was sooo much easier than the first game. If I recall correctly you have to play through each difficulty individually, and I didn't even mind that because I had so much fun with the game.

i liked it alot. the single player is fun, and the multiplayers options are second to none.

Good point! The ability to make and share custom maps is still unequaled on any 360 game. My talents don't lean that way particularly, but I saw some truly amazing maps. My son designed quite a few that were very playable, and still messes around designing new ones every now and then.

Fonkey Monkey
08-19-2007, 05:52 AM
i liked it alot. the single player is fun, and the multiplayers options are second to none.