PDA

View Full Version : Help

HoodMod
08-19-2007, 05:50 AM
I'm pretty confused about this, and equally pissed off -- I've beaten the Echo Base mission twice undefeated (w/ invisible Obi Wan), and the achievement hasn't unlocked? Has anybody else experienced glitched achievements, or am I alone?

EDIT: Turns out that if your vehicle loses all it's hearts, that counts as being defeated. That's what was happening to me. I added this as a suggestion for a question in the FAQS thread.

Mr Arrow
08-19-2007, 02:57 PM
or am I alone?
No you're not alone, in fact there's loads of discussion about this if you'd only look.

Turn off ALL extras / cheats.

Now stand in the corner and contemplate your error!

Tremlos
08-19-2007, 05:25 PM
No you're not alone, in fact there's loads of discussion about this if you'd only look.

Turn off ALL extras / cheats.

Now stand in the corner and contemplate your error!

Ditto, it could be one extra you overlooked.

HoodMod
08-19-2007, 08:12 PM
First of all, thanks for the response, I did search the forums beforehand, but didn't find anything. I was doing levels and getting the achievements before that, so I don't think that I have any extras or cheats on, but I'll check anyway.

Molneze3
08-19-2007, 08:16 PM
Try not using the "invisible" characters! I don't know if that would have anything to do with it...but it doesn't do you any good to use them anyway, since your in a ship. I did all my w/o using the invisibles...and they all unlocked the first time.

HoodMod
08-20-2007, 01:01 AM
No, that level isn't in a ship.