PDA

View Full Version : Patch Rumor

Quack Afflack
02-26-2012, 09:01 PM
I heard that when they update the servers, they are going to wipe our records. Is this true?

secondfavorite
02-26-2012, 09:50 PM
wouldn't surprise me but on the bright side, they probably won't be able to get online to do that, b/c the servers will be down!!! THQ sucks!
Really, imagine if MW3 or Battlefield3 or any big game had servers this bad. You can't b/c they wouldn't. UFC needs to drop these low level gaming hacks

crow74
02-26-2012, 11:06 PM
MW3 is just as bad, if you get the host, it's like running around with a water pistol lol.
BTW yeah i really hope they patch it an wipe the boards as most player's I've spoken to have gotten DNF's through there great server's being a big O w@nk!
Still trying get a great game where the transition reversals actually work :( GSP G+P spammers are getting tiresome.
Any one got any legit info or link on this as i'd be interested in following the progress :)

judd90
02-26-2012, 11:20 PM
Haven't heard this but it will probably happen. I can't even get online today :(

crow74
02-27-2012, 05:59 PM
Well ive searched every where an can't find a single thing about an up date patch or leader board reset, there's nothing over @ the official forums even thou every one is screaming out for one.

ATCS
02-27-2012, 08:41 PM
It's pathetic. I can't do anything online. I've managed to get in 4 fights.

Bajan Elite
02-28-2012, 04:06 AM
why would they reset stats?

Rasp
02-28-2012, 07:38 AM
why would they reset stats?

The unfair losses people have gotten because of the servers dropping connection.

iBuzz7S
02-28-2012, 08:10 AM
I'm all for it. Although it would piss a lot of people off, surely there are plenty of gamers out there who have won fights due to loss of connection.

Fair is fair, right?

Kaiyo
02-28-2012, 05:47 PM
Reset that stuff.
I want my wins instead those bs losses that I got via connection drops.

Lobers
02-28-2012, 07:24 PM
I hope they dont reset stats, I have got in over 100 fights :eek:

Bajan Elite
02-29-2012, 04:29 AM
The unfair losses people have gotten because of the servers dropping connection.

I have been disconnected over ten times and not once did it count towards my losses.

That is stupid if they do that, they need to put the option to reset stats if you choose. UMVC3 has it. Giving players option is a more fairer solution.

Canuck1Fan19
04-06-2012, 12:34 PM
Had 80 fights all got reset last night. Shitty that it happened but now people arnt afraid to fight me lol

methodic mayhem
04-07-2012, 04:42 AM
my record was erased after i updated

i fist brown i
04-08-2012, 04:27 AM
Anyone know if this means you have to get 500 all over again? I had 350 now I have 50
.. hopefully that means ill get it 100 matches from now

CKK Salvation
04-11-2012, 12:01 AM
Anyone know if this means you have to get 500 all over again? I had 350 now I have 50
.. hopefully that means ill get it 100 matches from now

Nope. I was at 402. Hopped in a match and got DC'd. When I got in the next match, my record and rank was reset. Got the 98 more I thought I needed and no achievement. It's total BS because my matches are still saved if I look them up in my stats.

It's rough. I'm so disinterested in doing it all again. Especially knowing that I could potentially be reset at any time. Waiting for now to see if it gets sorted, but I doubt it. Bummer because I'm such a completionist that I will have to get it at some point...it's the only achievement I don't have yet. That 970 just looks so ugly on my profile.

Why the the hell does the achievement draw from the server's stats and not my own???

i fist brown i
04-11-2012, 06:39 PM
play like 30 more and if you dont get it, fuck this game. A guy on the forum said it took him a little over 500. If the patch/reset was for random disconnects awarding you a loss, i just had one happen to me 2 nights ago... loading to get into a game, disconnected, new record 75-3.

I wouldnt mind playing matches all over again, but kids on this game ONLY fight if theyre pretty sure theyre going to win. IT HAS always been like this. Ill get in a game, ready up, pick a fighter, opponent backs out.

Its mostly just nerds in fight camps that care too much about their w/l. I wish everyone would just ready up and fight anybody as long as its not a CAF with 95 overall.

Sorry for this retarded rant, Just post back if you do get it to unlock within your next few fights.

CKK Salvation
04-12-2012, 08:18 AM
play like 30 more and if you dont get it, fuck this game. A guy on the forum said it took him a little over 500. If the patch/reset was for random disconnects awarding you a loss, i just had one happen to me 2 nights ago... loading to get into a game, disconnected, new record 75-3.

I wouldnt mind playing matches all over again, but kids on this game ONLY fight if theyre pretty sure theyre going to win. IT HAS always been like this. Ill get in a game, ready up, pick a fighter, opponent backs out.

Its mostly just nerds in fight camps that care too much about their w/l. I wish everyone would just ready up and fight anybody as long as its not a CAF with 95 overall.

Sorry for this retarded rant, Just post back if you do get it to unlock within your next few fights.

Did another ~25 fights this evening...no dice. But now I'm up to like 130 again...over a quarter of the way. Going to try the grind again and pray I don't get reset a second time. Want to get this maxed and out of the way before Trials lol.

Basic BG
04-13-2012, 12:55 AM
complete horsesh*t!!!!!!!!! I havent played for a week and I just popped in game. I was @ 33,000 Rank Points (or whatever the F the are) and my oppenent was @ 27,000 and after I lost fight and when are records we're posted i was 0-1. WTF?!?!?!
In my game record screen it says i have 388 matches "vs. online player" I surely hope they make the achievement attainable by basing it off the in-game stats and not the now reset server stats. How F'd up is that. Imagine if you went to sleep the night before the reset @ 490+ matches and woke up next day and be down to 1. How the F can a developer create a 25-hour achievement and reset the stats associated with it 2 months after the game's release without a solution. THQ is in the toilet for good reason........ Oh and this reminds me of why I have a 970G from undisputed 2010. cuz of the glitched KTFO achievement (20+ hours of nothing on that one too).... :mad::mad::mad:

CKK Salvation
04-13-2012, 01:30 AM
complete horsesh*t!!!!!!!!! I havent played for a week and I just popped in game. I was @ 33,000 Rank Points (or whatever the F the are) and my oppenent was @ 27,000 and after I lost fight and when are records we're posted i was 0-1. WTF?!?!?!
In my game record screen it says i have 388 matches "vs. online player" I surely hope they make the achievement attainable by basing it off the in-game stats and not the now reset server stats. How F'd up is that. Imagine if you went to sleep the night before the reset @ 490+ matches and woke up next day and be down to 1. How the F can a developer create a 25-hour achievement and reset the stats associated with it 2 months after the game's release without a solution. THQ is in the toilet for good reason........ Oh and this reminds me of why I have a 970G from undisputed 2010. cuz of the glitched KTFO achievement (20+ hours of nothing on that one too).... :mad::mad::mad:

I know lol. It's garbage. I've been exchanging emails with THQ support and the only answer they give is that it's a known issue being looked in to.

I actually suggested in one of my emails that they patch the achievement to draw from the user's stats rather than the server's until they can get it sorted...no response on that one.

An aside...KTFO from 2010 wasn't glitchy. It was just really, really touchy. I got it by fighting against Chris Leben on the hardest difficulty and just brawling with him. You get KO'd plenty that way, but eventually you'll land a solid counter that will put him out.

Basic BG
04-13-2012, 02:14 AM
can you post link for THQ support so I can start giving 'em sh*t on how incompetent they are......

and I remember trying every variation possible for hours upon hours and it never popped..... but I've been over it for a while....... this new nonsense is gonna keep me steamed if it doesn't get fixed.....

CKK Salvation
04-13-2012, 07:09 AM
http://support.thq.com/thq/consumer/question.asp

Don't expect a fix from them, but at least you'll have the chance to vent...sorta lol.

This is the last THQ product I will buy. As much as I have enjoyed the UFC games, this is such a mess that it's not worth the hassle anymore. Let's not forget the achievement from UFC '09 that worked fine until they broke it with an update. I didn't get it before that update so...I'll never have it.

Moist Gracie
05-14-2012, 10:48 PM
Was there a patch that glitched an achievement? I just got this game.